SLR/DSLR and Quality Photography Thread (56k stay away) - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Art Related Section

Art Related Section All art related discussion goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SLR/DSLR and Quality Photography Thread (56k stay away)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2009, 03:06 PM   #11
super
CF Lover
super's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:52 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 90 Times in 31 Posts
super is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cuntsuper is a cunt
Default Re: SLR/DSLR and Quality Photography Thread (56k stay away)

super is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-20-2009, 01:34 PM   #12
alloyguitar
That's Mr.Newbie to you.
CF Addict
alloyguitar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:52 PM
Flip Offs: 70
Flipped Off 119 Times in 112 Posts
alloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud of

Just a few shots from a recent photoshoot.
alloyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived alloyguitar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-23-2009, 03:02 AM   #13
I love pop-up lights
The Assistant
CF Lover
I love pop-up lights's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:52 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
I love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to all

Quality! Nice photos man!

I love pop-up lights is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-23-2009, 05:04 PM   #14
alloyguitar
That's Mr.Newbie to you.
CF Addict
alloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud of

Thanks, man. If any of you guys are on flickr, add me as a contact.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-27-2009, 02:45 PM   #15
I love pop-up lights
The Assistant
CF Lover
I love pop-up lights's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to all

Added

Won't be taking many pictures until I can find my battery charger....it's been lost for quite some time and I don't feel like forking over $60 for a new one lol

I love pop-up lights is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-27-2009, 08:47 PM   #16
alloyguitar
That's Mr.Newbie to you.
CF Addict

Ebay, brother. Ebay. Lol
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-27-2009, 11:22 PM   #17
I love pop-up lights
The Assistant
CF Lover

Damn....why the hell didn't I think of that?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #18
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It
Scrapyard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 20 Times in 14 Posts
Scrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Nice shots alloy. Where are you based out of?
Scrapyard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2009, 12:55 AM   #19
1st bel air fighter
CF Pimp
1st bel air fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 73 Times in 23 Posts
1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloyguitar View Post
I suppose I could post a few shots:

is that the shit rock from joe dirt?

now excepting bike donations

my 1st build:97 zuki 750: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=22608 ... impounded R.I.P

Brenden
1st bel air fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2009, 01:04 AM   #20
The Ruckus
Captain Missing Sandwich

CF Pimp
The Ruckus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 27 Times in 23 Posts
The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st bel air fighter View Post
is that the shit rock from joe dirt?
Looks like a t-rex blowing bong rips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
i will negative rep you into a coma
The Ruckus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Art Related Section