SLR/DSLR and Quality Photography Thread (56k stay away) - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Art Related Section

Art Related Section All art related discussion goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SLR/DSLR and Quality Photography Thread (56k stay away)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2009, 12:14 PM   #21
alloyguitar
That's Mr.Newbie to you.
CF Addict
alloyguitar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:58 PM
Flip Offs: 70
Flipped Off 119 Times in 112 Posts
alloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud of
Default Re: SLR/DSLR and Quality Photography Thread (56k stay away)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love pop-up lights View Post
Damn....why the hell didn't I think of that?
bahaha, I'm just pulling your chain, but you seriously should get on that. What do you shoot with?

...and I'm based out of the Knoxville, TN area, but I travel around.

...annnnnnd the Bong-Hitting-T-Rex is actually the tip of the torchbearer's torch on ut's campus. I had to physically climb on the statue and use a 300mm macro lens to get that shot. Lol.

Here's another shot of it:

alloyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-29-2009, 03:44 AM   #22
I love pop-up lights
The Assistant
CF Lover
I love pop-up lights's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:58 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
I love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to all

I shoot with a D40 for now, looking to upgrade in the next year to...something I dunno what yet. Kind of depends on money, shit's expensive lol

I love pop-up lights is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-29-2009, 11:47 AM   #23
alloyguitar
That's Mr.Newbie to you.
CF Addict
alloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud of

Yeah, I know the feeling. Lol. My old platform was a d2x, but when you leave your job at the newspaper that owns it, they kinda want it back. Now I shoot primarily with a D80 or some ancient medium format cameras.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2009, 04:54 AM   #24
I love pop-up lights
The Assistant
CF Lover
I love pop-up lights's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to all

Here's a few I took while in San Diego earlier this year.

I love pop-up lights is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived I love pop-up lights!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2009, 12:58 PM   #25
alloyguitar
That's Mr.Newbie to you.
CF Addict

I love the depth of field on this one:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #26
alloyguitar
That's Mr.Newbie to you.
CF Addict

I just got some radio flash triggers. Just thought I'd share my first attempt.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2010, 10:39 PM   #27
GimmeDanger
Bewbie

Fighterer
GimmeDanger's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
GimmeDanger is a name known to allGimmeDanger is a name known to allGimmeDanger is a name known to allGimmeDanger is a name known to allGimmeDanger is a name known to allGimmeDanger is a name known to allGimmeDanger is a name known to allGimmeDanger is a name known to allGimmeDanger is a name known to allGimmeDanger is a name known to allGimmeDanger is a name known to all

I use the camera!!

Digi(iphone actually)

35MM

Polaroid

4x5

DSLR

yeah, I like photography

Don't look back, but never forget

-92 katatana
-76 kz400
-83 vt500

www.cityriders.weebly.com
GimmeDanger is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived GimmeDanger!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-20-2011, 03:03 AM   #28
I love pop-up lights
The Assistant
CF Lover

So about that upgrade I mentioned...I was finally in a position to save...a lot. Figured go big or go home, expect more from me shortly.

This user High Fived I love pop-up lights!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2011, 12:18 AM   #29
I love pop-up lights
The Assistant
CF Lover

First shot I've uploaded with the new cam. Exclusively using a 50mm f/1.4 at the moment. I wanted the darker feel but it's kind of shot by the "cowgirls rock" shirt lol

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2011, 09:32 AM   #30
SV66650
Whomadethatmanagunner?

CF Pimp
SV66650's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:58 AM
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 23 Times in 21 Posts
SV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to behold
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I am a beginner and still practicing with my XSi and kit lens (18-55mm). Here are some shots spread out over the past couple years.

My Brother on his 21st birthday at Hofbrauhaus in Las Vegas, Das BOOOOOT!

My best friend and his wife, this was technically the only "photoshoot" I've ever done.

Fort Irwin, California.

Las Vegas, obviously.

Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Danville, California.

Maui

I like this because it looks like the tops of clouds or the ocean, have to take a second look.

Chicago buildings and stuff.

SV66650 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SV66650!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Art Related Section