Chat with an ASE Master Technician - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Chat with an ASE Master Technician

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2009, 07:19 AM   #21
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:06 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Smile Re: Chat with an ASE Master Technician

Holy fuck yew mekaniks know your shite,I did pick up a few tips there guys ,thanks...

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2009, 08:55 AM   #22
bbqb4racin
sikk cylinders

Fighter
bbqb4racin's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:06 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
bbqb4racin is making some friendsbbqb4racin is making some friendsbbqb4racin is making some friendsbbqb4racin is making some friends
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Chat with an ASE Master Technician

Hmmm......I've got a few of those certs kicking around here somewhere.
bbqb4racin is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2009, 10:01 AM   #23
stuntninja
Fucking Newb...Oh wait

stuntninja's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:06 AM
Flip Offs: 89
Flipped Off 93 Times in 69 Posts
stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

How many techs we got here?

stuntninja is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2009, 04:24 PM   #24
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntninja View Post
TSB 05-13-4
there is no tsb for this problem. i wrote on but it didnt get published. since you work at a muffler shop you may see that problem. the cats get clogged very early just becuase of the damn felt seal gets chewed on the airbox by the sharp edge.

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2009, 04:25 PM   #25
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How many techs we got here?
im ford senior mastered for ten years and i hate it. i want to work at the buell factory really bad.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2009, 05:58 PM   #26
bbqb4racin
sikk cylinders

Fighter
bbqb4racin is making some friendsbbqb4racin is making some friendsbbqb4racin is making some friendsbbqb4racin is making some friends
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandler View Post
im ford senior mastered for ten years and i hate it. i want to work at the buell factory really bad.
Geez man! Small world! Ford senior mastered too! Gave up Lincoln/Mercury back in 06 and not looking back. Tired of the Motor Co. stealing from me! Fuck Ford! Ha!

BTW, The only thing good about Senior master from Ford was the cruise and the perks. Too bad that all went away too! Bastards!!!

HeHe.......still got access to FMCdealerdotcom!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2009, 06:06 PM   #27
stuntninja
Fucking Newb...Oh wait

stuntninja's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:06 AM
Flip Offs: 89
Flipped Off 93 Times in 69 Posts
stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Nice. MB tech from back in the day...like 2 years ago.
stuntninja is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2009, 10:20 PM   #28
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:06 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Nice. MB tech from back in the day...like 2 years ago.
End of thread due to stunt ninja TKO..
vicious bastid!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2009, 11:04 PM   #29
chandler
is not your fucking bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqb4racin View Post
Geez man! Small world! Ford senior mastered too! Gave up Lincoln/Mercury back in 06 and not looking back. Tired of the Motor Co. stealing from me! Fuck Ford! Ha!

BTW, The only thing good about Senior master from Ford was the cruise and the perks. Too bad that all went away too! Bastards!!!

HeHe.......still got access to FMCdealerdotcom!
i was mastered the year after the cruise ended.what pissed me off was the fucking asset students. there was no tenure for senior masters for the cruise so the little twats went thru the classes and did all the ase tests and ford online tests and became senior mastered with only working 2 months a year and not knowing anything outside of a classroom. i want to quit so so bad but the money is decent. there are no jobs here. and my wife wont move.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2009, 07:22 AM   #30
bbqb4racin
sikk cylinders

Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandler View Post
i was mastered the year after the cruise ended.what pissed me off was the fucking asset students. there was no tenure for senior masters for the cruise so the little twats went thru the classes and did all the ase tests and ford online tests and became senior mastered with only working 2 months a year and not knowing anything outside of a classroom. i want to quit so so bad but the money is decent. there are no jobs here. and my wife wont move.
I hear exactly what you're saying! Ford's plan was to grow techs due to the lack of techs entering the industry. All they created were paper tigers!

I was a mentor in the asset program and got to work with these guys directly. There's only one thing I can say........

Glad to hear your still making a buck! Most guys aren't!

BTW, Good idea to keep the wife happy!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion