my fireblade final build - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff

Streetfighter Buildoff All information and discussion about our yearly streetfighter buildoff goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > my fireblade final build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-02-2010, 02:11 AM   #11
renegades

Fighterer
renegades's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:32 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
renegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: my fireblade final build

Great to see it getting finished off Neily,,good also to see FighterMc doing a bit of work

Your 3rd and final time to do it,,i dont think so,,remember i may have an MV seat unit going spare in the next few monthsit was yourself who took the Ohlins off Paddy,he had offered it this way but i didnt need it,forgot about yourself but glad you got your hands on it...

Just wondering will it be finished in 2 weeks time as we a slot available for this photoshoot that FighterMc is coming up for if you want a place on it..

Bike looking good,now get the finger out and get it finished up in the next 2 weeks
renegades is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-02-2010, 02:38 AM   #12
CBRRRT
Stinky Crusty Old Bastard
CF Addict
CBRRRT's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:32 PM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 6 Times in 5 Posts
CBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

That aint gonna happen, these things take a bit of time.

http://www.facebook.com/honda.streetfighter Wun Farzund
My mind is glowing............................................. ...........Ingerlund
CBRRRT is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-02-2010, 10:40 AM   #13
Neily
Neily
Noobie
Neily's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Neily is a NOOB

Thanks ken,but unfortunately it wont be painted by then,it would have been nice,but another time.......Thats no bother about the shock,i was glad i got it,just have to make it fit now,ha ha.The next 2 weeks are the busiest for me at work,i just wont have the time to finish it..........Thanks anyway ken

Your Just Jealous The Voices Are Talkin To Me.............
Neily is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-03-2010, 06:34 AM   #14
renegades

Fighterer
renegades's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:32 AM
Flip Offs: 3
renegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neily View Post
Thanks ken,but unfortunately it wont be painted by then,it would have been nice,but another time.......Thats no bother about the shock,i was glad i got it,just have to make it fit now,ha ha.The next 2 weeks are the busiest for me at work,i just wont have the time to finish it..........Thanks anyway ken
No hassle Neil,,i'd imagine there will be more in the future when some of the others are finished up with the lads.....
renegades is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-04-2010, 03:12 PM   #15
Traveling Wilbury
Irish Fighter
Fighterer
Traveling Wilbury's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Traveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really nice

Great lookin bike neily
Traveling Wilbury is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-04-2010, 07:44 PM   #16
Neily
Neily
Noobie
Neily is a NOOB

Thanks mate,i hope to have it finished soon,just need to polish a few bits and then paint it.....

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-05-2010, 02:30 AM   #17
ARNO
Too much is never enough!
CF Addict
ARNO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:32 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 81 Times in 81 Posts
ARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

Bike starts looking amazing mate!!! I love It!!! You heading nearly the same direction as I

ARNO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-07-2010, 04:35 PM   #18
Neily
Neily
Noobie
Neily is a NOOB

My latest photos,a big thanks to Fighter Mc who helped me again today.We got the shock to its correct height today,I had to use the vfr 750 triangles and the bike is now at a nice height for me,I just need to get 2 spacers made for the bottom shock mount.I also took away my exhaust and my friend Mike Tobin pickle pasted it for me,Thanks Mike.Its looking way better now.........not much left now thank god,just waiting on exhaust gaskets and more stainless bolts.I have a question,what colour and designs will i paint it?

Ive decided to not paint it the black with the speckle,im looking for some ideas????
What about black with a stripe down the middle with an urban camo design on it,as i will eventually get urban camo samco hoses...............Opinions please???????
Attached Images

These people High Fived Neily!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2010, 07:25 AM   #19
ARNO
Too much is never enough!
CF Addict
ARNO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:32 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 81 Times in 81 Posts
ARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

The idea of urban cammo stripe in the middle and same samcos is very good indeed mate!

ARNO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ARNO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2010, 10:19 AM   #20
CBRRRT
Stinky Crusty Old Bastard
CF Addict
CBRRRT's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 6 Times in 5 Posts
CBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

I'm liking that idea Neilzy, I can even see it in my head.

http://www.facebook.com/honda.streetfighter Wun Farzund
My mind is glowing............................................. ...........Ingerlund
CBRRRT is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CBRRRT!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff