Wanted to put some art up - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Art Related Section

Art Related Section All art related discussion goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Wanted to put some art up

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2011, 11:02 AM   #21
Fizzer_Fighter
YamahaHooligan

CF Addict
Fizzer_Fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:36 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 49 Times in 21 Posts
Fizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wanted to put some art up

Titty bars are a waste of $ IMHO. You pay lots of money for nothing longterm except crabs or the clap....
But they are fun for a minute...
Tool and APC are so good...loved lateralus
Fizzer_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Fizzer_Fighter!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2011, 11:08 AM   #22
Fizzer_Fighter
YamahaHooligan

CF Addict
Fizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond reputeFizzer_Fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
One of the best artists I went to HS with, went on to art school... ran in to him about a year in and he showed me the 10 projects he was working on for that week. Each one was totally different and significant in scale... One of these projects we would have had an entire week to complete in HS... he had 10 in the week, plus daily homework.

I could turn out some pretty decent stuff in my day, but I had to work twice as hard, for three times as long to get something even remotely close to this guy... 11-12 years later... he's in Cali and doing REALLY well... I know he designed a website for one of Eminem's albums - pretty freakin' sick stuff too...

He's still a fucking prick though. lol
A. Maybe I would have done alright. I like being overworked lolB. Everyone that was a prick in HS is still a prick lol screw them all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate1291 View Post
I should really practice drawing more, but i'm pretty terrible...seems to me like it's one of those things some people are just born with
I can honestly say I was born with it... Ive practiced alot, but I was always better then average at drawing
Fizzer_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2011, 11:15 AM   #23
OneSickPsycho
I am a motherfucker
CF Addict
OneSickPsycho's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:36 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 31 Times in 20 Posts
OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate1291 View Post
I should really practice drawing more, but i'm pretty terrible...seems to me like it's one of those things some people are just born with
It's just like anything... athletes, academics, artists, business folks, etc...

You have a few different types of people that excel at it...

1) the ones with a little bit of talent that absolutely kill themselves to get better
2) the ones with limitless talent who fuck around and don't ever work to their potential
3) the ones with limitless talent that absolutely kill themselves to get better

The guy I mentioned was a #3... I wasn't surprised at all when I learned he was really successful and living a pretty posh lifestyle...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived OneSickPsycho!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2011, 11:32 AM   #24
Fizzer_Fighter
YamahaHooligan

CF Addict

I humbly say im #2
Ilike being busy but im also so unmotivated to excel ...idk why
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2011, 11:33 AM   #25
OneSickPsycho
I am a motherfucker
CF Addict
OneSickPsycho's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 31 Times in 20 Posts
OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I'm #1, only without the hard work part... lol
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived OneSickPsycho!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2011, 12:24 AM   #26
Fizzer_Fighter
YamahaHooligan

CF Addict

Vampire character
These people High Fived Fizzer_Fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2011, 12:28 PM   #27
Constant
Create Destroy Repeat
CF Addict
Constant's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:36 PM
Flip Offs: 30
Flipped Off 36 Times in 14 Posts
Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Nice work dude. I wish I kept up with my drawing skills. It's not like riding a bike. I really think you'd blow minds if you engraved something on your bike with your artwork. I don't want to clutter your thread here but I can send you links to vids and shit on how to do it.
Constant is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Constant!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2011, 01:24 PM   #28
Fizzer_Fighter
YamahaHooligan

CF Addict

Def shootem to me man. It could be some fun stuff, and def different
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-14-2011, 06:48 PM   #29
Fizzer_Fighter
YamahaHooligan

CF Addict

Well I think I'm going to try my hand at engraving. Won't be for a wile but thanks to Constant I'm lookingg at another medium
....... Can't wait

THANKS Constant! Good links and info!
These people High Fived Fizzer_Fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-14-2011, 07:06 PM   #30
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 110
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CK
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Love the butterfly! My sig has always been a butterfly. You have a mega-talent! Don't waste it....it's a gift...

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived oldrider!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Art Related Section