Cookie's Stuff.... - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Art Related Section

Art Related Section All art related discussion goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Cookie's Stuff....

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-08-2012, 11:19 PM   #11
balline36m3

CF Pimp
balline36m3's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:55 PM
Flip Offs: 929
Flipped Off 504 Times in 71 Posts
balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Cookie's Stuff....

Amazing talent bud. Do you take photos and work off of them or is it all off the top of your head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
I fired off some of the most high-velocity, handshake abortions I've cranked out in years. Damn near cracked the porcelain.
balline36m3 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived balline36m3!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #12
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:55 AM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

From my head? That would be great but pretty freakish! Nah, staged and lit photos. I already know what i want it to look like in my head so i ask them to dress and sit a certain way, and light it with how i want the shadows to fall (what you can't see is as important as what you can for me). The "sit" is only about an hour that way, less stress for all involved!

Glad you like my stuff.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2012, 07:16 PM   #13
dbdesigns

Fighterer
dbdesigns's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:55 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
dbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to behold

Awsome work!!!!

My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Diamon...07762669330809

My Website http://dbackdesigns.com
dbdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived dbdesigns!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2012, 10:06 PM   #14
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:55 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

I wish I had 1% the art talent you possess. I can't even pull off a stick figure.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-06-2012, 04:17 AM   #15
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

Massive skill

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived dogbreath!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2012, 06:27 PM   #16
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK

Member DBDesigns asked whether anyone could do some logo re-design work for him here. He was thinking something with a snake and a endmill, so said i'd give it a crack.

Some Website / Shirt-front Logo ideas:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And some T-shirt designs:

I came up with this, he suggested dropping the diamond (good call i think, it was heading a bit "H-Davidson") -

So i adapted it a bit -

Anyway, that's it, i've not done any "logos" before and i enjoyed it. They turned out OK!
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2012, 10:51 PM   #17
hinow41
I do gooD?
Senior Fighterer
hinow41's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 13 Times in 7 Posts
hinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to beholdhinow41 is a splendid one to behold

Logos look great man. I like the last one the best.

I like my bikes how I like my women... Naked
"A bike on the road is worth two in the shed"
Kan-O-tuna

Xr400R
hinow41 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived hinow41!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #18
dbdesigns

Fighterer
dbdesigns's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
dbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to behold

I couldn't be happier with the way they came out. Cookie is the MAN!!!! I hope to get some tshirts made in the near furture

Thanks again

My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Diamon...07762669330809

My Website http://dbackdesigns.com
dbdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived dbdesigns!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-13-2013, 05:31 AM   #19
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered

Got 'round to finishing this:

Made a gif:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-13-2013, 05:55 AM   #20
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 26 Times in 19 Posts
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here

Its fappable.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jerryatrophy!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Art Related Section