Good bye michele (with music) - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers

Fallen Fighterers A place to remember our fallen fighterers.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Good bye michele (with music)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-01-2012, 06:36 AM   #1
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:30 PM
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 466 Times in 290 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Good bye michele (with music)

Since a lot of us express our thoughts thought music i wanted to make a thread so we can do that

Digging around on youtube and i found the last thing that i'd like her to see

You were one in a million michele, Glad i had the opportunity to get to know you.

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Nailhead!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-01-2012, 09:25 AM   #2
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Good bye michele (with music)

seems fitting for Michele. every time I got the privilege to hang out with Michele it was after a long ride.

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived fslflint!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-02-2012, 11:56 AM   #3
Phoebe
Swamp Witch

Phoebe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 86
Flipped Off 17 Times in 15 Posts
Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Phoebe!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #4
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:30 PM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #5
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-02-2012, 12:16 PM   #6
dunebuggyq
piss on it
CF Addict
dunebuggyq's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:30 PM
Flip Offs: 207
Flipped Off 56 Times in 8 Posts
dunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant future

dunebuggyq is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-02-2012, 12:19 PM   #7
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunebuggyq View Post
way to be cliche also part of the title has the phrase good riddance...is that what you really want to say?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-02-2012, 12:23 PM   #8
cage
Gear Head
cage's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 255
Flipped Off 105 Times in 39 Posts
cage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympus

I dont think that's case Randy. Quentin's a good dude.

Keep the fight alive
cage is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived cage!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #9
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chg380 View Post
I dont think that's case Randy. Quentin's a good dude.
i didnt think so i was just puttin it out there. im a fan of the greenday and im guessing thats why he put that version on there. im not trying to be a dick i was just saying how that song could be taken out of context. i do say that it is cliche thats my opinion. its been a closing song for many of lifes turning points since the song came out. many funerals and many graduations.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #10
dunebuggyq
piss on it
CF Addict
dunebuggyq's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:30 PM
Flip Offs: 207
Flipped Off 56 Times in 8 Posts
dunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsf1200R View Post
way to be cliche also part of the title has the phrase good riddance...is that what you really want to say?
nope, this song brings back memories of some of the times ive crossed in life, the title dosent mean shit but the lyrics do

dunebuggyq is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived dunebuggyq!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers