video of my bandit - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff

Streetfighter Buildoff All information and discussion about our yearly streetfighter buildoff goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > video of my bandit

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2012, 10:24 AM   #41
sbodtmann7
Member
Fighter In Training
sbodtmann7's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:54 PM
Posts: 74
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 24 Times in 8 Posts
sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...
Default Re: video of my bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Show View Post
Better! just try it with a few punctuation marks and you are on a good way! LOL
ok
juss feel like everyone is on me i dont like that man but thank you man
sbodtmann7 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2012, 10:26 AM   #42
sbodtmann7
Member
Fighter In Training
sbodtmann7's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:54 PM
Posts: 74
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 24 Times in 8 Posts
sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...
Default Re: video of my bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsf1200R View Post
thumb rule is 10 millimeters from stock. five mil over each side. anything over that is gonna have clearance issues.
thanks man but i like the zx 7r tire it nice and fat what if i change the swing arm
sbodtmann7 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #43
Mr-Show
german fighter
Fighterer
Mr-Show's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:54 PM
Location: Chattanooga TN
Posts: 405
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 12 Times in 8 Posts
Mr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to all
Default Re: video of my bandit

easiest swap would be the GSF 1200 Swingarm and you get a 180 tire on your bike!
Mr-Show is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Mr-Show!
 
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #44
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:54 PM
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 7,498
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: video of my bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbodtmann7 View Post
ok
juss feel like everyone is on me i dont like that man but thank you man



Maybe I can help you understand this a little bit.



Everyone is on your ass because:

Any criticism is met with insults.

You have not done much to your bike and ask alot of questions that have readily available answers.

You don't take many (if any?) pictures of your bike to share in order to get any help, or for that matter show off what your proud of.

A video in the buildoff section of a bike and builder not even associated with the buildoff. Not sure how your mind put that together as being cool, but it's not, people said something, again with the insults.

Your grammar and punctuation is atrocious, some can cope with it, some can't. Get over it or write better, one of the two.




And last? You've been red knucked, that means your doing it wrong and a bunch of people agree on that fact. 2 or 3 people negative repping someone is recoverable, but you seem to have pissed off the whole lot of them at this point.








How to fix this?

Stop insulting people. Period. Your not going to make any friends calling people names if you disagree with them or their point of view.

Read the site rules page. It's what, 2 or 3 rules? It's not difficult to abide by the few things the site asks of you. Part of that is posting in the sections that are allotted for such things as video's or build pictures.

There is a beginner street fighter questions section as well, you won't get the red knuck treatment in there no matter the question, just don't throw any insults in there as people are already getting sick of that shit.




Seems simple enough to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2012, 11:37 AM   #45
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:54 PM
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 7,498
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: video of my bandit

This thread might help too. I've been over it a few times looking for answers and always found them.

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=18236

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2012, 01:58 PM   #46
sbodtmann7
Member
Fighter In Training
sbodtmann7's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:54 PM
Posts: 74
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 24 Times in 8 Posts
sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...
Default Re: video of my bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Show View Post
easiest swap would be the GSF 1200 Swingarm and you get a 180 tire on your bike!
is the ant modding for the swing arm and where did u get ur tail and what did you have to do to put it on
sbodtmann7 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #47
sbodtmann7
Member
Fighter In Training
sbodtmann7's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:54 PM
Posts: 74
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 24 Times in 8 Posts
sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...
Default Re: video of my bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Maybe I can help you understand this a little bit.



Everyone is on your ass because:

Any criticism is met with insults.

You have not done much to your bike and ask alot of questions that have readily available answers.

You don't take many (if any?) pictures of your bike to share in order to get any help, or for that matter show off what your proud of.

A video in the buildoff section of a bike and builder not even associated with the buildoff. Not sure how your mind put that together as being cool, but it's not, people said something, again with the insults.

Your grammar and punctuation is atrocious, some can cope with it, some can't. Get over it or write better, one of the two.




And last? You've been red knucked, that means your doing it wrong and a bunch of people agree on that fact. 2 or 3 people negative repping someone is recoverable, but you seem to have pissed off the whole lot of them at this point.








How to fix this?

Stop insulting people. Period. Your not going to make any friends calling people names if you disagree with them or their point of view.

Read the site rules page. It's what, 2 or 3 rules? It's not difficult to abide by the few things the site asks of you. Part of that is posting in the sections that are allotted for such things as video's or build pictures.

There is a beginner street fighter questions section as well, you won't get the red knuck treatment in there no matter the question, just don't throw any insults in there as people are already getting sick of that shit.




Seems simple enough to me.
ty
sbodtmann7 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #48
fredycruger
fuck your face

CF Lover
fredycruger's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:54 AM
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 831
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 10 Times in 6 Posts
fredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud of
Winter Buildoff Winner 
Default Re: video of my bandit

LOL jackass
village idiot

fredycruger is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2012, 04:16 PM   #49
Mr-Show
german fighter
Fighterer
Mr-Show's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:54 PM
Location: Chattanooga TN
Posts: 405
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 12 Times in 8 Posts
Mr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to all
Default Re: video of my bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbodtmann7 View Post
is the ant modding for the swing arm and where did u get ur tail and what did you have to do to put it on
again! i dont understand what you ask for! If you want information about my bike just follow the link in my signature!
Mr-Show is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2012, 10:40 PM   #50
sbodtmann7
Member
Fighter In Training
sbodtmann7's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:54 PM
Posts: 74
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 24 Times in 8 Posts
sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...sbodtmann7 is a village idiot...
Default Re: video of my bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Show View Post
again! i dont understand what you ask for! If you want information about my bike just follow the link in my signature!
ty
sbodtmann7 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Reply

  Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff

Bookmarks

Thank you for viewing video of my bandit in the Streetfighter Buildoff section of our streetfighter motorcycle forum. I hope you found it useful!


Thread Tools

Forum Jump

Streetfighter Buildoff - video of my bandit on Custom Fighters Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 4.20
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.