Single Sided Swingarm Measurements - With Pictures! - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Street Fighter Swaps > Swingarm Swaps

Swingarm Swaps Swingarm and Rear End Swap Discussion goes here

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Single Sided Swingarm Measurements - With Pictures!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2013, 12:53 AM   #11
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:37 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Single Sided Swingarm Measurements - With Pictures!

Another member asked me for some suspension measurements from my 916

Click image for larger version

Name:	1369803127194.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	27156

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2013, 01:32 AM   #12
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:37 AM
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 466 Times in 290 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

i have a triumph 1050 arm.. would it be helpful if i added that?

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Nailhead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2013, 03:12 AM   #13
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:37 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

You've got a typo in your 996 shock linkage pic. The 12.5mm in the top left. Can you replace that with the dimensions to each hole so people can figure out the linkage ratio in addition to knowing the overall length?

Props for taking the time to do this!
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Racing Geek!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2013, 03:18 AM   #14
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:37 AM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailhead View Post
i have a triumph 1050 arm.. would it be helpful if i added that?
Yeah, go for it! But i think that the 1050 arm is very similar to or identical to that 955 arm i measured, so maybe check the measurements against your arm. If it's the same i'll update the description to include 1050. If not, maybe either copy my layout exactly yourself or take pics and send them to me to photoshop up so that they all visually the same and are easily cross-referenced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Geek View Post
You've got a typo in your 996 shock linkage pic. The 12.5mm in the top left. Can you replace that with the dimensions to each hole so people can figure out the linkage ratio in addition to knowing the overall length?
Fixed, good spot. 125MM not 12.5MM!

Hole - to middle - to hole added.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2013, 09:32 AM   #15
balline36m3

CF Pimp
balline36m3's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 929
Flipped Off 504 Times in 71 Posts
balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I have an nc 30 sssa if you would like me to measure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
I fired off some of the most high-velocity, handshake abortions I've cranked out in years. Damn near cracked the porcelain.
balline36m3 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived balline36m3!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2013, 09:37 AM   #16
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by balline36m3 View Post
I have an nc 30 sssa if you would like me to measure
Yeah, that'd be great! Are you up for this too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2000ad View Post
Either copy my layout exactly yourself or take pics and send them to me to photoshop up so that they all visually the same and are easily cross-referenced.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2013, 11:30 AM   #17
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 321
Flipped Off 209 Times in 127 Posts
Jackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loser

Cookie, you've been repped and if it hasn't been done already Im gonna go ahead and make this a sticky.
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2013, 11:34 AM   #18
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 321
Flipped Off 209 Times in 127 Posts
Jackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loser

Cool, now its a sticky. If everyone could please keep this thread as clean as possible and don't post up with non useful information I would really appreciate it. It's helps when people search threads like this to not have to sift through pages and pages of unnecessary posts. Thank you all for your cooperation.
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Jackstand Johnny!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2013, 01:29 PM   #19
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cool Re: Single Sided Swingarm Measurements - With Pictures!

Whoot! Got a sticky on CF! Cheers Mark,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackstand Johnny View Post
Cool, now its a sticky. If everyone could please keep this thread as clean as possible and don't post up with non useful information I would really appreciate it. It's helps when people search threads like this to not have to sift through pages and pages of unnecessary posts. Thank you all for your cooperation.
I can add a direct link to the others in my first post when new swingarm measurement pics are added like the NC30 etc.
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-16-2013, 02:38 PM   #20
huddy
NoObie
Noobie
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
huddy is a NOOB

im running a 750 slab frame with a gsxr1000 k4 arm and r6 rear shock loads of fun with a grinder and the slbbie pivet spacers are a perfect fit inside the k4 ones so you can still use the k4 bearings
huddy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived huddy!
The Following User Says F-U to huddy For This Post:
Cookie2000ad (03-03-2014)

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Street Fighter Swaps > Swingarm Swaps