Anyone out there like Alternative/pop/Folk/Christian/?/?/ - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Music

Music Got a love for music? Let us know what you're listening to!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Anyone out there like Alternative/pop/Folk/Christian/?/?/

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2013, 11:44 AM   #1
VF500 Fighter
Fighterer
VF500 Fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:59 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
VF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to all
Default Anyone out there like Alternative/pop/Folk/Christian/?/?/

So I listen to pretty much everything, but I find myself listening more to Alternative/Pop/Folk/Christian/rock/blues/ not really sure what its considered.
Just wondering if anyone else listens to the same, or if I'm on my own here. IE- Tyrone wells, Shawn Mcdonald, John Mayer.. ect.
VF500 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived VF500 Fighter!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-19-2013, 06:10 PM   #2
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:59 PM
Flip Offs: 488
Flipped Off 214 Times in 150 Posts
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Anyone out there like Alternative/pop/Folk/Christian/?/?/

Looks like you're on your own. Haha

n0regret5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #3
Rob_0t
Hard Core Sledder
CF Addict
Rob_0t's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:59 PM
Flip Offs: 40
Flipped Off 35 Times in 27 Posts
Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Id like clarification of alternative christian ....lol

Kill3rBaconRacing

Undead zed biggity build thred ( zx600c )
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...=1#post1137667
Rob_0t is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Rob_0t!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #4
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following User Says F-U to gsf1200R For This Post:
oldrider (05-19-2013)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #5
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:59 PM
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

did the christian music thing for a long time growing up. A lot of those artists are under rated just because of the religion they chose to align with. I even DJ'd a christian music radio show for a couple semesters in college. I'm really eclectic now that I've stepped away from church. I also find that I have a more balanced view of the world now.

this week it was volbeat, skillet, tfk, device, corrosion of conformity, down, pantera, a little country on my commute and whatever else I felt like listening to. its a pretty big range. I really get tired of top forty programming on the radio though.

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived fslflint!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2013, 12:15 PM   #6
VF500 Fighter
Fighterer
VF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to allVF500 Fighter is a name known to all

Haha well maybe I kinda am on my own, and Flint, I agree there are many Christian bands out there that no one recognizes or listens to because of their belief. I personally am a Christian, and have no problem saying so. It does not mean that I am shallow, and think that you have to only listen to these bands. My play list usually goes somethings like, Tyrone wells, Thousand Foot Krutch, Lacrae, Michael Buble, Demon hunter, Lincoln Park, Breaking Benjamin, Skrillex, Pitbull, ect. I was just wondering if anyone else liked similar music. I also am a musician, and typically have a Tyrone Wells/Shawn Mcdonald sound, however I also like to bust out some hard rock sometimes!
VF500 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived VF500 Fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2013, 12:17 PM   #7
VF500 Fighter
Fighterer

And Rob, maybe Alternative is the wrong word? I have heard it used different ways so maybe I don't know what true "Alternative" is!
These people High Fived VF500 Fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2013, 12:34 PM   #8
OneSickPsycho
I am a motherfucker
CF Addict
OneSickPsycho's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:59 PM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 31 Times in 20 Posts
OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I get lost in all of these musical classifications...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived OneSickPsycho!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2013, 12:50 PM   #9
Rob_0t
Hard Core Sledder
CF Addict
Rob_0t's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 40
Flipped Off 35 Times in 27 Posts
Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VF500 Fighter View Post
And Rob, maybe Alternative is the wrong word? I have heard it used different ways so maybe I don't know what true "Alternative" is!
Lol right? . My first thought was. DANZIG is a cristian alternative.

Fwiw STRYPER was in my playlist when i was younger.... not so much anymore as im currently repulsed by hi pitched girlie screaming hairband type music . . And country. ...... . And top 40 pop

I do range from primus,slayer,ministry, alllllll the way to fleetwood mac... when it was kickass blues.

Kill3rBaconRacing

Undead zed biggity build thred ( zx600c )
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...=1#post1137667
Rob_0t is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Rob_0t!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #10
VF500 Fighter
Fighterer

NO! Not that kind of alternative! lol OK Alternative is the wrong word!
This user High Fived VF500 Fighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Music