RIP Sean Maxwell - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers

Fallen Fighterers A place to remember our fallen fighterers.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > RIP Sean Maxwell

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-02-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:09 PM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here
Default RIP Sean Maxwell

Yesterday morning I found my brother passed on to a better place. He was a great man, uncle, solider, brother, best friend. He will be missed. I'm still trying to grasp it. It just doesn't feel real he was to young he had to much ahead of him he had to many people who loved him. It's really hard I keep picturing him the way I found him yesterday. Being so young I've dealt with a lot death unfutunetly but this is by far the worst. I'm not a person who shows a lot emotion and I'm trying to be there for everyone but I can't even deal with myself. I never imagined I would ever have to deal with this situation but its here and I have to.

My grandmother said the only thing that makes sense right now "God saw he was suffering and took him home so he wouldn't hurt anymore"

RIP Sean David Maxwell 10/6/1986-9/1/2013
I miss you Sean I love you you're my best friend ill never forget you

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-02-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: RIP Sean Maxwell

Holy shit man, so sorry to hear. Couldn't even imagine what your going through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-02-2013, 07:07 PM   #3
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I'm very sorry to hear man.

Rip sean.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
medimicated420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-02-2013, 08:07 PM   #4
JLinde1339
GURU

Fighterer
JLinde1339's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:09 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
JLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud of

Condolences, man.
JLinde1339 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #5
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 110
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CK
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Rest in peace Sean........
My prayers & heartfelt condolances to you & your family...I'm so sorry for your loss

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-02-2013, 08:15 PM   #6
cage
Gear Head
cage's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 255
Flipped Off 105 Times in 39 Posts
cage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Sorry to hear. If you need to talk hit me up or any of the others for that matter.

Keep the fight alive
cage is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #7
balline36m3

CF Pimp
balline36m3's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 929
Flipped Off 504 Times in 71 Posts
balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

So sorry for your loss. Keep your head up bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
I fired off some of the most high-velocity, handshake abortions I've cranked out in years. Damn near cracked the porcelain.
balline36m3 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-03-2013, 12:03 AM   #8
whitey818
The Glistening Turd
CF Pimp
whitey818's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 26 Times in 12 Posts
whitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud of

Very sorry to hear bud, I couldn't imagine what you are going. RIP Sean

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn." Alfred Pennyworth
whitey818 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-03-2013, 12:37 AM   #9
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 26 Times in 19 Posts
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here

Rip

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-03-2013, 01:09 AM   #10
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:09 AM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 45 Times in 29 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Very sorry to hear man, just dont be afraid to talk to people and get some help. Unfortunately I know the feeling all to well as death seems to follow me around like a bad habit. The last of which was a few months ago when I found my best friends body. It can effect you in ways you would never even think so get that help man, even if you think you are strong enough to handle it, it cant hurt to talk to someone. People just arent built to deal with things like this, You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

"Sex addicts are just guys who are telling the truth." - Rodney Ruxin
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers