Rest In Peace, My Dear Friend, Brady Alistair Wiley - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers

Fallen Fighterers A place to remember our fallen fighterers.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Rest In Peace, My Dear Friend, Brady Alistair Wiley

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2014, 12:38 AM   #1
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:12 PM
Flip Offs: 321
Flipped Off 209 Times in 127 Posts
Jackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loser
Default Rest In Peace, My Dear Friend, Brady Alistair Wiley

On August 20th 2014, my very dear friend Brady died. Brady was one of the kindest, most original and selfless people Ive ever known. He was a genuine rocker through and through. He just got His degree in Criminal Justice about a month prior and His Sister Flora had a wedding date set for the following Saturday. He couldn't have left us at a worse time.

His parents are just the nicest people. I spent quite a bit of time at their house either target shooting with Brady and His Dad, or getting drunk and laughing all night around the bonfire with our friends. He decided not make that fire pit in the backyard the place of His death. I've been in pieces about it and His wake was ROUGH. After the bagpiper left, Bradys Sister came up to me, gave me a big hug and told me that Brady wrote a letter and nthat I was in it. He wrote that He wanted me to come over to His house and keep anything of His that I want. I didn't know what to say.

His Dad is also a fellow rider and He was one of the last people I saw before my crash. I made plans with Him to ride together once I got my bike and my leg. Brady would constantly come see me in the hospital after my crash. It was always great seeing Him? He would wheel me around in my wheelchair and we would roam the hospital chasing pretty Girls and generally having laughs to keep my mind off of my situation. He was there for me at my lowest and darkest point. I have almost no regrets in life, but one of them is surely the fact that I was not there for Him when He was at His lowest and darkest point in life. I love you Brady, and you will be fondly remembered and so sorely missed by everyone who knew you.
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2014, 02:43 AM   #2
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:12 PM
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 26 Times in 19 Posts
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here
Default Re: Rest In Peace, My Dear Friend, Brady Alistair Wiley

Very sorry to hear this.
Rip Brady.
jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived jerryatrophy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2014, 03:09 AM   #3
Dman1320
Here to F stuff up
Fighter
Dman1320's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dman1320 has much to be proud ofDman1320 has much to be proud ofDman1320 has much to be proud ofDman1320 has much to be proud ofDman1320 has much to be proud ofDman1320 has much to be proud ofDman1320 has much to be proud ofDman1320 has much to be proud ofDman1320 has much to be proud ofDman1320 has much to be proud ofDman1320 has much to be proud of

Damn man, that sucks. My heart goes out to you and Brady's family. It's never easy to deal with anything like that.
RIP Brady.
Dman1320 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Dman1320!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2014, 07:02 AM   #4
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Sorry to hear this.
RIP Brady
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2014, 03:49 PM   #5
HickLife
GURU

CF Addict
HickLife's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 9 Posts
HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I'm so sorry to hear man... It's never easy losing anyone, especially a close friend.
RIP Brady

Fallen angel build- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=78474

96 vulcan 1500- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=123177

Fallen Angel Build Off Thread- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...73#post2755273

Fallen Angel Build Off Discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...89#post2755289

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Only weak people test the engine. Real brave guys assemble the bike and then tries to start it
HickLife is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived HickLife!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2014, 05:15 PM   #6
cage
Gear Head
cage's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 255
Flipped Off 105 Times in 39 Posts
cage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Damn Mark, I am so sorry to hear this. I know how you feel and I know there are no words to describe what you feel. Just hang in there and know that we love you brother.

Keep the fight alive
cage is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived cage!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2014, 05:22 AM   #7
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 321
Flipped Off 209 Times in 127 Posts
Jackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loser

Thank you guys. Its really shitty having this happen. He was the kind of Peron that I would think about what it will be like hanging out with Him 20 years from now. I always wanted the best for Him and would constantly try to push Him to talk to Girls and be spontaneous and wild. Since my crash I've been the exact opposite. A total shut in. But the point is I wanted to see Brady have everything He wanted because He fucking deserved it. He was such an awesome dude that I never harbored any jealous towards Him. Never had an argument with Him, we never had a bad time around each other and I know for a fact that it was like that with every single person He was friends with. I just wanted y'all to know that a guy like that existed in my life and I want everyone to know about Him and the selfless and the life He lived.
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Jackstand Johnny!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2014, 07:22 AM   #8
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

his memories are a help to your future Mark,fer sure he woud be happy for that .May he rest in peace and never be fergoten .
I know ya pretty darn wel Mark and feel awful bad fer your and his familys loss,RIP Brady.

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-09-2014, 08:03 PM   #9
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 110
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CK

So very sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to his family & to you Mark. The roughest time in life, is the time of loss. Keep your memories close & honor him whenever you talk of him & remember him.
Rest in peace Brady....

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived oldrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2014, 12:48 PM   #10
cage
Gear Head
cage's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 255
Flipped Off 105 Times in 39 Posts
cage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympus

RIP

Keep the fight alive
cage is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived cage!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers