My ZX12R fighter - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > My ZX12R fighter

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2019, 01:10 PM   #41
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 07:49 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: My ZX12R fighter

No work today. 20 miles on the 12 instead. Best way to spend a monday.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]://[/IMG]
Sukkaha is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Sukkaha!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2019, 03:39 PM   #42
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training
Sukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to behold

Quality time today with my old friend.

[IMG][/IMG]
This user High Fived Sukkaha!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-29-2019, 12:28 PM   #43
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training

Chain is in orbit. Was fun while it lasted.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2019, 01:22 PM   #44
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training

120 miles today. Mucho funno!!

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2019, 07:31 AM   #45
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training

Made a great deal on ebay. Muzzy full system fire damaged for 340 Dolores. Have read great thing about this system but they are hard to find used and I am too cheap/poor to fork out for a new one. Not even sure they still make them.

The good thing is 15-20 more hp.
The best thing is these are delivered where the original system drops 20hp 500rpm before redline.

The bad thing is I will not change it until this winter so I have to wait until 2020 to try it out for real.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-09-2019, 03:28 PM   #46
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training

Itīs been raining for almost a week now. But not today.

[IMG][/IMG]
These people High Fived Sukkaha!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2019, 09:14 AM   #47
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:49 AM
Flip Offs: 500
Flipped Off 165 Times in 131 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Love this bike and how much riding it gets. Got any vids of it in action?

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2019, 08:02 PM   #48
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
Love this bike and how much riding it gets. Got any vids of it in action?
Thanks man!

Yes I have one video of the twelve. But not much action as I was mostly out to test my new cheap chinese camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRLUl8kTOhY&t=
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-01-2019, 11:55 AM   #49
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training

30+ miles with some friends. Both of them have upgraded from tuonos to rsv4rr/rf.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-11-2019, 08:24 PM   #50
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:49 AM
Flip Offs: 500
Flipped Off 165 Times in 131 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Sounds like she runs great in the vid. Good angle too.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 929_adam!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics