Eeeeeeeeee FE - Page 10 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Eeeeeeeeee FE

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2019, 08:09 AM   #91
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:23 AM
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeee FE

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
trick billet yokes, monoblocks , trick master cylinders ....
Yes mate, wish list is very very spendy

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2019, 07:55 AM   #92
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

last night whilst dicking about with the motor that is going into this build, i noticed that it had been damaged FFS!!! one of the lower engine mounting holes

and its casting on the sump have been snapped off.

looks like the nice clean, low mileage engine has been in a shunt, have had a look at the area around the snapped casting, think i might be able to get away with carefully removing the damaged bit of case, leveling the area, and getting a bracket made that will bolt through what is going to be left of the mount.

time will tell ​​​​​​​

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2019, 08:13 AM   #93
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer
Zweihammer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:23 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

At least you didn’t find a PO’s previous attempt at a “repair”. I had an otherwise nice looking and running engine that I found the cases had been “fixed” with JB Weld where a thrown chain had punched through both at some point. No mention at point of sale.
This is shaping up nicely, 370 Steve!

2019 Winter Build Off Bike

2019 Winter Build Off Chit Chat

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever. E. Knievel
Zweihammer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Zweihammer!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2019, 08:16 AM   #94
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
No mention at point of sale.
This is shaping up nicely, 370 Steve!
Same here, breaker made no reference to crash or damage!
Thanks for the words of encouragement

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2019, 03:43 PM   #95
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

as i have some money becoming to come in, I have been starting to send out e-mails and phoning people

to see what i can still get for the build.

Redsix are still in busness, and will be happy to talk about what i want/need.

waiting for a reply from WRS about Ohlins FGR forks dimentions so i can work out yoke fitment

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2019, 04:48 PM   #96
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

i likes this i does

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2019, 05:25 PM   #97
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

looks like the headlight i put on the CB
Pariah had me slot his yokes like that too

they are nice looking parts
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2019, 05:31 AM   #98
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post

they are nice looking parts
they are, but i think i will get them black anodized though

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2019, 04:39 AM   #99
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

I have come to the conclusion that the FGR301 forks were just a tad toooooo*much for a street bike, for the extra 5.5K over the FGRT201 i can buy lots of extra*

goodies, talking of which, i have now come down to the final entries in the "Wheel of the week" competition, going to go with BST* Carbon wheels in either 5 or 7 spoke.

i like the 5's better, but think the interchangable sprocket/disc carriers of the 7's will make fitment much easier? more browsing required.

Besides the wheel choice, the final fitment list is almost writen in stone, I am happy with what i want/need for the build, just a case of waiting for the cash to arrive.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2019, 05:01 AM   #100
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

are the carbon wheels rated for the weight of an EFE , rather than a 2019 superbike?

have to agree, the 5 spoke look nicer
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes