Eeeeeeeeee FE - Page 16 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Eeeeeeeeee FE

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2019, 03:39 PM   #151
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:20 AM
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeee FE

yes mate they make a few from 5" through to 6.5"

but nowhere do they tell what the sprocket offset is, every thing else will be standard

ie - 6" rim, 28mm spindle bearing, stock disc off set, but as i am not wanting to fit it to a Busa with stock sprocket off set i need to know what stock is, so i can deside wether to go ahead with BSD rear or get a Dymag five spoke

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2019, 06:06 PM   #152
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:20 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Junkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

What measurements do you need? I can probably measure something on my wheels. You need sprocket offset from the swingarm, or what?

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, WR450SM street legal, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-25-2019, 03:04 AM   #153
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
What measurements do you need?
center line of wheel to sprocket seat face is the main measurement i am after at the moment

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-25-2019, 07:27 AM   #154
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

right, i have been sat thinking about it and it is workable, with a sprocket adapter ring and a custom sprocket i can reduce the hyabusa stock sprocket offset of 118mm down to the 112mm offset i require, will mean a bit of sketching, measuring, talking to Taff, bit of trial and error, but in my warped mind it is a go er

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-25-2019, 01:12 PM   #155
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Just had reply to my latest e-mail to Ben at HPS, he has answered my questions this time, sent me a Pdf of the wheel dimentions of the Hyabusa Gen 1, and said i can order a miss match "pair" of wheels.

sprocket off set looks to be spot on for my fitment.

So BST five spoke carbons look to be a go.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2019, 07:16 AM   #156
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Have had a great chat with Mick Gardner Racing, and looks like they will have no probs making me a Bespoke Ohlins

rear shock.

I could just get a CB1000R shock off the shelf, but i am wanting the piggy back gas res with hi/low comp damping, length adjustable and different

top/bottom mountings.

should look something like this (but with extras)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	S46PR1C2B.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	210.5 KB
ID:	105420  

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2019, 10:05 AM   #157
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Yoshi TMR-MJN's have cleared Customs, VAT+ import duty payed, should be delivered tomorrow**

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-30-2019, 11:53 AM   #158
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

pile of bits gets bigger by the week

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-03-2019, 03:48 AM   #159
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

There should be a law that stops access to Webike Japan during boring work mornings!!!!

Just found these sexy must have in my life*bits of Mikuni loveliness for both my sets of TMR's*

Dam you webike :Bang

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2019, 03:50 AM   #160
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

whilst at Stu's getting the GS dyno'd, i remembered he still had my Dot head, he has re cut the valve seats and lapped the valves in.

so head is ready to go onto the bandit lump, going into the EFE. still need some cams, but will probably go for some after market ones, Kent, Yoshi etc etc

just need to pay Stu for the work haha.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes