Eeeeeeeeee FE - Page 21 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Eeeeeeeeee FE

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2019, 02:41 PM   #201
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:41 AM
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeee FE

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
i,d insure this bike for lots and lots with a real good company
Haha never going to take it out the shed

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-08-2019, 02:57 PM   #202
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

been on a road trip today, popped down to visit Mick Gardner Racing about costing the shock and forks with a 50mm extender, they are going to price everything up

and let me know.

then called in to Red6 for a coffee and chat, confirmed with Mick what was wanted, now waiting for costing.

Onwards*

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2019, 06:07 AM   #203
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

still awaiting an answer from Mick Gardner Racing with reference to pricing of shock and forks, but they did let me know that the guy that deals with build pricing

was called away over the weekend to sort some factory team! he will get me a price once he has returned.

Had pricing from Red6, happy with the quote , now just waiting for cash to pay for it all, not a problem at the moment as Mick is on holiday

for two weeks, so cant pay him till he is back.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2019, 03:46 AM   #204
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Things seem to have slipped into a continuous loop of motivational deficit!!!!

i go take a look at the frame and bits in the shed and think "I need to get on with it"

but then think "I need to order some tube to brace the frame"

then think "soon as the shock/forks/yokes/wheels gets here i will crack on"

then think " Still need the cash to pay for all the parts"

last thought is "why are solicitors so fucking slow at giving you your own money???"

then go and sit and look at the frame and bits in the shed and think "I need to get on with it"

repeat...........

shit weather and not getting out on the GS dont help either

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2019, 04:19 AM   #205
RS_Raz
Chief Bodger
Senior Fighterer
RS_Raz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I get it. I find myself struggling for shed time motivation atm. Must be Brexit.

Striving to remain dynamic in an ever-evolving environment and shit like that.
RS_Raz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RS_Raz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2019, 04:20 AM   #206
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
Must be Brexit.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2019, 05:00 AM   #207
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover
Local Time: 04:41 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
MDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
Must be Brexit.
AHah, finally, the excuse that I've been looking for for the last two decades!
MDM is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MDM!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2019, 06:04 AM   #208
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 12 Times in 9 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Given my bikes progress these last 3 months I say you're making more progress with yours than what's happening with mine
JamesHambleton is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived JamesHambleton!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2019, 06:06 AM   #209
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHambleton View Post
Given my bikes progress these last 3 months I say you're making more progress with yours than what's happening with mine
Yep, thats a fact You got to see it yet????

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2019, 06:11 AM   #210
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 12 Times in 9 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
Yep, thats a fact You got to see it yet????
Nope, still out of the country and currently ahem.. doing two months worth of paper work which has to be externally signed and into the office tomorrow morning...ooopps
JamesHambleton is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes