Eeeeeeeeee FE - Page 8 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Eeeeeeeeee FE

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-02-2019, 03:17 PM   #71
sepang
ไบรอัน
CF Lover
sepang's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:37 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
sepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeee FE

Correct, rendering it incomplete 👍
sepang is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-02-2019, 03:54 PM   #72
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:37 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

wouldnt consider the carbs an engine component, been buying engines for 20 odd years, they never come with carbs,any Ive sold I sold them separate too
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-04-2019, 03:49 AM   #73
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

getting there now, got an almost "on wheels" frame, engine, tank, seats and bodywork.

almost looks like a motorcycle

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 370steve!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-05-2019, 05:06 AM   #74
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

got new ideas on what to do with the top shock mount and stance of the bike after looking at her with some clothes*on!

mount will be moving forward and up slightly, giving less of a rear jack up, but will need to get a tyre fitted to the front rim to get a better

idea of true stance.

but for now she is going to have to wait, as i want to get the BS GS sorted for the up coming spring

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-05-2019, 07:47 AM   #75
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

I know its a long shot, but anyone got any of the following????

looking for any of the following

1) "cushions" that the body work plug into on frame,

2) rear seat holding loop, bolts to frame

3) seat lock and latch Mech, (just latch will do)

4) "suzuki" infill plate that goes on the pillion grab bar

5) Tank mounting rubbers

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-05-2019, 03:42 PM   #76
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 12 Times in 9 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I've just baught a pack of rubber grommets but they're all imperial for some reason, you're welcome to grab some off me, if you need them quick I'll make sure my mum could leave them out for you
JamesHambleton is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JamesHambleton!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-05-2019, 04:45 PM   #77
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

ok, quick shot with some of her clothes on

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-05-2019, 04:46 PM   #78
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHambleton View Post
I've just baught a pack of rubber grommets but they're all imperial for some reason, you're welcome to grab some off me, if you need them quick I'll make sure my mum could leave them out for you
defo not in a rush for them mate, got someone digging me out some EFE ones, i will see how he gets on first

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2019, 12:17 PM   #79
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

as the front end was off the GS, it would be rude not to borrow the front wheel to aid with stance progression

ended up with seat at almost the same height as the GS, swing arm is also almost the same angle from the horizontal.

think i will go with this set up as i am happy with it as a start point .

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-08-2019, 09:43 AM   #80
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

couldnt find a seat latch to fit the EFE, so went looking for anything that looked close! came across the one from a GSX600F, found one for the exorbitant "buy it now" price of 4,

couldnt go wrong with that, so got it

it has just arrived, got it fitted and it is a perfect fit, will need to sort some sort of lever to fit on the inside of the grab rail to opperate it, but happy with it all the same.

have also been looking for the pillion seat loop, no luck with that! so i am going to make one, had a look at the mounting point and dont think it will take much to get one sorted***

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes