For now, a daily. But later....... - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > For now, a daily. But later.......

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-18-2019, 11:22 AM   #21
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:34 AM
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: For now, a daily. But later.......

Everything is on its way, AND I started videos for the channel. Editing and hopefully posting tonight, and depending on weather, hoping to do the next one tomorrow! Shop is almost ready to bring the GR over, at which point all my bike and tractor projects will be under 1 roof.
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fight Everything!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-19-2019, 10:24 PM   #22
Fight Everything

CF Pimp
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Parts arriving already!

I fucked up ordering the side panel though. I didn't look at ALL the pictures. First one I saw had the panel looking like burgandy with red center, if I had looked at 2nd panel I'd have realized it was all red....oops.

Can't wait to fire up this Morimoto Sealed7 1.0 bi-led headlight. TRS has them on clearance for 75 bucks. I'll provide an output shot maybe tomorrow out at my buddy's place.

Gonna try to finish the videos tonight, get them posted, and maybe Sunday do Day2 of organizing and setup, bring the bike to the shop, introduce all the projects on YouTube.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-07-19 21.09.57.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	669.5 KB
ID:	105518   Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-07-19 21.10.49.jpg
Size:	513.3 KB
ID:	105520  
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-21-2019, 09:52 AM   #23
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

Tires are here, gaskets are here, just need to swing down to the store for oil and plugs, and then we're just about ready to get started!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2019, 08:43 PM   #24
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

Went out to at least install the new lights and mirrors.

Mirrors went right in, I need to pull the signals off the forks and see if the wires reach the mirrors (these mirrors have signals and running lights built in), though I suspect I /might/ need to just extend them. That's ok, the sleeves on the mirror wiring is short, and I want to put shrink wrap over the wiring from inside the mirrors all the way to the connectors. So I gotta take them apart and do that, maybe extend the wiring while I'm at it.

Went to install the Morimoto Sealed7, just to find out the headlight on the Tempter isn't a standard 7"...... It's smaller, shallower, and has a dome bulb inside the glass housing, but isn't a replaceable globe. I'm gonna have to find another 7" housing to use. I've got one that MarksAC gave me, need to see if it matches the mounts, and if it hold's a true 7".

Would love to do more tomorrow, but I've got an 11 hour shift at work, and I'm not doing fuckall after that. Maybe Monday
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2019-07-27 19.12.34.jpg
Size:	728.1 KB
ID:	105608  
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2019, 12:55 AM   #25
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

Well, 0 for 2. Stock bucket, Sealed7 no fit. Random Suzuki bucket from Mark, still no fit. I think I'll be doing away with the bucket entirely, the light is threaded for mounts, and I'm thinking just make spacers, use longer bolts, and bolt the headlight directly in place of the bucket. Then I just need to find a new and creative way to tidy up the wiring.....

Hoping to finally put some real work in tomorrow or Tuesday. I want as much done as I can while I'm waiting to buy a battery and air filter.
This user High Fived Fight Everything!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2019, 02:01 AM   #26
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:34 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I have a 7" round CB lens mounted without a bucket on one of my bikes. Definitely not a "finished" look, but I kinda like it. It is on a dirt bike, though.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2019, 12:29 AM   #27
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

All this time later, still haven't gotten a fucking thing done.

Did get a battery ordered though, so the only thing I don't have now is the air filter. I'm hoping that maybe, just fucking maybe, this coming week I can finally start get the work done. Already lost half the season, REALLY wanna get riding. Next month is the distinguished gentlemans ride, I FULLY intend to be part of it
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-22-2019, 01:11 AM   #28
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

Battery came in yesterday, charged it at work today.

Got paid a day early, so I ordered the last 2 things for the bike. Air filter is on it's way from Europe, brake master is on it's way from Cali.

Now there's nothing left to hold me back. Come Monday, even though the filter and master wont be here, I WILL get everything else done. Finally.

Also, I just realized that CTLuba's bike is more or less the type of look I'm going for once the part swapping beings.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	765E5D92-8C7E-4AD4-8F7D-358F74C30B7F_zpsf8vbuhnb.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	303.8 KB
ID:	105824  
This user High Fived Fight Everything!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-26-2019, 08:38 PM   #29
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

Mother nature is NOT cooperating with my work plans..... Been pissing down all day.

In other news, I brought another wallet vacuum home.....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2019-08-24 18.52.14.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	105840  
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2019, 02:45 PM   #30
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:34 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

still hunting for a 4.0 2wd 2dr manual. they are fun as fuck.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes