the FUCK YOU thread - Page 11 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2010, 03:06 AM   #101
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:49 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Fook them ! pay tha man ,NOW!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2010, 04:52 AM   #102
I love pop-up lights
The Assistant
CF Lover
I love pop-up lights's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:49 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
I love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
popinup!
You rang?

I love pop-up lights is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived I love pop-up lights!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2010, 12:55 PM   #103
ROBBO
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love pop-up lights View Post
You rang?

damm yewve got a sharp eye mate
I think a Rep is comin yer way sir

ROBBO' 2009

Quote:

This user High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2010, 01:59 PM   #104
Hogie43
FUCKED UP AND IN FRONT
CF Pimp
Hogie43's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:49 PM
Flip Offs: 165
Flipped Off 123 Times in 19 Posts
Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

When I read this thread http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=30840

I clicked on the link for the Ducati. First thing staring me in the face was an article about AMA and Harley having a XR1200 class.

You fat greedy fucks. You killed off Buell after stealing his motor and putting it in that piece of shit Vrod. Then, he finally builds a bike that looks like a real sport bike and can compete (Barracuda) and you dump him. Why, cause he built a bike that the chrome pushers couldn't sell parts for?

Fuck you Harley Davidson.

Then, you come up with some bullshit series where you race against yourselves in an XR1200 class. Why? Cuz your pieces of shit can't keep up with anything but another piece of shit from the factory. You kill Buell and never give racing his bikes a chance. You never put in the money to let him race and sell bikes. Then you kill Buell, start a bullshit bulldozer series and say racing is in your DNA.

Fuck You Harley Davidson.

While working on my bike, I see how your company ties Erik's hands. You put all these parts on a semi-sport bike, thinking the same crowd that buys chrome ride to live live to ride belt buckles are going to buy a Buell. You put more bullshit on those bikes thinking that the owner would spend another $6000 in chrome accessories. Why didn't you just let him build bikes?

Fuck You Harley Davidson.

Fuck you Slick Willie and your new scented leather assless chaps and your parts bin bikes painted black, trying to sell to the new rider. Even the new rider knows your 900lb water buffalo is an outdated piece of shit.

Fuck you Willie and fuck everyone you know.

Damn....I feel much better now. Guess I'll go out and ride my Harley powered Buell

Oh...the irony
Hogie43 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Hogie43!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2010, 02:26 PM   #105
ROBBO

Hmmmmmmmmmm Buelly Davidson eh!

ROBBO' 2009

Quote:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2010, 04:34 AM   #106
I love pop-up lights
The Assistant
CF Lover
I love pop-up lights's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:49 PM
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
I love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to all

Rep for Rob because he's a BAMF.

Oh and a hearty fuck you to this one chick...that dude...he's a total tool. I can't possibly see why he's your new squeeze lol

Awwwwwwww it won't let me rep Rob again, sad day. I'll make it up to you someday mate

I love pop-up lights is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived I love pop-up lights!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2010, 05:08 AM   #107
pubert
Person of interest
CF Addict
pubert's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:49 PM
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
pubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to all

It's all good pop up, I repped him for you. Besides, I owe him one! Props to Rob! Well, I guess since this is the fuck you forum, fuck the wad who cut me off today! How did you miss the bright orange bike with 4 headlights?
pubert is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived pubert!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2010, 07:42 AM   #108
ROBBO

Holy fookin shit its "Fuck Me'!ha ha Im in dept upta me armpits ..

ROBBO' 2009

Quote:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2010, 08:01 AM   #109
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 110
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CK
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
Holy fookin shit its "Fuck Me'!ha ha Im in dept upta me armpits ..
Aren't we all? I thought that was just normal.

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived oldrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2010, 09:29 AM   #110
ROBBO

at least Im in good companey ...

I said ta me wife jus now people gotta live longer jus ta be able to pay off there depts!
Then I realised I'd need ta work till I wos 150yrs old to pay mine off ..Jeez thats started me thinkin ,my dept will become little Robbies dept Better git workin more ....

ROBBO' 2009

Quote:

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum