the FUCK YOU thread - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-15-2010, 02:23 PM   #21
sir3rex
Romper Stomper
Fighter
sir3rex's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:33 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
sir3rex is a NOOB
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

To Asshole cops who think theyre the shit because now theyve got back up after all of the years of being beat up and tormented by people who knew they were pricks before they got a shiny little badge......Fuck you!!!
sir3rex is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-15-2010, 04:11 PM   #22
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

FAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK YEW!

Jus normal stuff fer a Brit mates..

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-16-2010, 12:05 AM   #23
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:33 AM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

fuck you for not givin me the forty bux u said u would two weeks ago

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-16-2010, 12:49 AM   #24
yabko
BaDAsS MothAfUKa
CF Lover
yabko's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 18 Times in 4 Posts
yabko is really niceyabko is really niceyabko is really niceyabko is really niceyabko is really niceyabko is really niceyabko is really niceyabko is really nice

fuck u for changing ur mind every single fuckin day

the FuCK On
yabko is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-22-2010, 12:25 PM   #25
katana john
OLD GUY's RULE
CF Pimp
katana john's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:33 PM
Flip Offs: 277
Flipped Off 92 Times in 62 Posts
katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Linkmasters 

To SHAW CABLE who Over Charged me then cut my Internet Service.
FUCK YOU and Everyone that Works For U.
Fucking Wankers.
katana john is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-22-2010, 05:41 PM   #26
bumpyknucks
Fighterer
bumpyknucks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
bumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of lightbumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of lightbumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of lightbumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of lightbumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of lightbumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of lightbumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of lightbumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of lightbumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

fuck you to the friend that had my money and spent it on a trip and claimed he never has money....i thought we were tight, you're just selfish and untrustworthy, and i still want my money
bumpyknucks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-22-2010, 08:27 PM   #27
SquidVicious
theman themyth thelegend
SquidVicious's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 154
Flipped Off 97 Times in 58 Posts
SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

fuck you to all the fat worthless cops in nj that stalk you for no reason other then being bored and trying to make the township more money
SquidVicious is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-23-2010, 12:34 AM   #28
Denver
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
Denver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 365
Flipped Off 415 Times in 238 Posts
Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

fuck you for not having sex with me

that was kind of contradicting

The Shitmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
If it brokes it brokes.
Denver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-23-2010, 12:37 AM   #29
babyfighter
Fully Qualified Asshole
CF Addict
babyfighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:33 AM
Flip Offs: 18
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
babyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to all

fuck you for bitching every time i even think xbox, bike or beer.

its like fucking a nun

'91 FZR600 build
'99 DT125R ride
'94 GS500 bitch
'95 GPZ500 quad build

R.I.P. Gavin 'greencheezeeta' Butts

R.I.P. Carl 'punkvernie' Vernie
babyfighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived babyfighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-23-2010, 08:57 AM   #30
MadMadame
Konichiwa Bitches
MadMadame's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 122
Flipped Off 105 Times in 40 Posts
MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Fuck you, sleep, I don't need you.

Ok, I do, please come back.......

RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09

MadMadame is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MadMadame!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum