the FUCK YOU thread - Page 475 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-03-2019, 10:44 AM   #4741
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:41 AM
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
Casper, you're a good dude so don't take this personally, but fuck this attitude.
The whole "I had to suffer so you should have to too" thing really just sets me off, in any context. It's not a valid argument for anything.

[...]

What I DO know, is that the fact that YOU had to pay loads of money for your school is a pretty shit argument against changing that system.
Many of the current people asking for their college debts to be forgivin should never have been in college in the first place. They were told that any degree that they got would net them a better job and a higher standard of living. This marketing scheme perpetuated by parents and schools is not their fault. Not researching and choosing a degree without potential for the private sector or the desire to really immerse themselves in the academic world is.

An English degree isn't that sellable after college, but one of the VPs of HP was offered a job right out of college for proving she could learn with a 4.0 in English.

Two of my friends went from physics and mech. eng. to English. They are going to have that debt looming over them for a long time. I'm still not wanting to pay off their bad choices when they had their entire support networks try to get them not to switch.

US college prices are astronomically high. This isn't right and isn't indicative of the services they are providing. For the idiot that paid full price designer costs for cheap knock offs, they shouldn't be getting their fellow customers to pay their way, they should be exposing the cheap knock offs and getting the merchant to reimburse and change their prices.

My third year tuition prices were raised because the state school was looking to "balance" their budget as they had a surplus of 300 million dollars cash in the bank. Modern colleges, even state supported, are businesses and are not for the students. The fight should be changing this, not making the technicians I work with pay for some idiots partying years as they skate through the easy degrees.

I didn't suffer, I made good decisions. I chose a cheaper school that would net me a good degree. I chose a degree that matched my abilities. I persevered through that degree despite the set backs. I worked enough to pay off parts of it as I went and paid the rest off as I got into the job market.

I don't like the concept of rewarding bad decisions. I don't like the idea of these 18-24 year olds having to suffer due to bad decisions made under false pretenses. I think they are asking too much of the wrong people.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-03-2019, 11:44 AM   #4742
Larry02ACR
Fighter
Larry02ACR's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:41 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Quote:
Illegal immigrants don't pay taxes, and so shouldn't be entitled to any social benefits.
Man that's one hell of a concept. Wonder why the various government entities can't figure this out...
Larry02ACR is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Larry02ACR!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-03-2019, 01:34 PM   #4743
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:41 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Many of the current people asking for their college debts to be forgivin should never have been in college in the first place. They were told that any degree that they got would net them a better job and a higher standard of living. This marketing scheme perpetuated by parents and schools is not their fault. Not researching and choosing a degree without potential for the private sector or the desire to really immerse themselves in the academic world is.

An English degree isn't that sellable after college, but one of the VPs of HP was offered a job right out of college for proving she could learn with a 4.0 in English.

Two of my friends went from physics and mech. eng. to English. They are going to have that debt looming over them for a long time. I'm still not wanting to pay off their bad choices when they had their entire support networks try to get them not to switch.

US college prices are astronomically high. This isn't right and isn't indicative of the services they are providing. For the idiot that paid full price designer costs for cheap knock offs, they shouldn't be getting their fellow customers to pay their way, they should be exposing the cheap knock offs and getting the merchant to reimburse and change their prices.

My third year tuition prices were raised because the state school was looking to "balance" their budget as they had a surplus of 300 million dollars cash in the bank. Modern colleges, even state supported, are businesses and are not for the students. The fight should be changing this, not making the technicians I work with pay for some idiots partying years as they skate through the easy degrees.

I didn't suffer, I made good decisions. I chose a cheaper school that would net me a good degree. I chose a degree that matched my abilities. I persevered through that degree despite the set backs. I worked enough to pay off parts of it as I went and paid the rest off as I got into the job market.

I don't like the concept of rewarding bad decisions. I don't like the idea of these 18-24 year olds having to suffer due to bad decisions made under false pretenses. I think they are asking too much of the wrong people.
At work so can't get too into it right now, but my biggest thought in reply to this is... higher education doesn't always need to be in pursuit of higher income. Sometimes it's just fun to learn about stuff you're interested in, and publicly-funded universities would play a big role in making that a realistic thing for a lot of people who otherwise aren't interested in or can't justify doing something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry02ACR View Post
Man that's one hell of a concept. Wonder why the various government entities can't figure this out...
Sure they can. It just doesn't get them votes.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mcantar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-03-2019, 03:21 PM   #4744
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:41 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

I have to agree about unpopular degrees like history or theology or antropology, and other not in demand things. But here in Latvia for example there are goverment funded universities, and there are free spots for few people, well fir those with best grades. Well if you still want to be historian and want to pay for it, its your own choice. If you want to have ecofeminism degree(real thing btw) then pay up for that shit

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-03-2019, 05:16 PM   #4745
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Sometimes it's just fun to learn about stuff you're interested in, and publicly-funded universities would play a big role in making that a realistic thing for a lot of people who otherwise aren't interested in or can't justify doing something like that.
I'm not interested in paying for somebody else's fun.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-03-2019, 05:32 PM   #4746
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Not researching and choosing a degree without potential for the private sector or the desire to really immerse themselves in the academic world is.
At work so can't get too into it right now, but my biggest thought in reply to this is... higher education doesn't always need to be in pursuit of higher income. Sometimes it's just fun to learn about stuff you're interested in, and publicly-funded universities would play a big role in making that a realistic thing for a lot of people who otherwise aren't interested in or can't justify doing something like that.
That's the thing, you can explore many of these higher education routes with no plans on the pursuit of higher income. I left the one line I mentioned without pay included.

Higher education is important for everyone. One should always be learning. There are numerous ways to get scholarships and discounts for this learning without asking the tax payers to pay for your living expenses and weekend drinking habits while you could rack them up on student loans.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-03-2019, 07:58 PM   #4747
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:41 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus

I'm not usually in favor of any kind of social programs in general. But on balance, I think funding universities (or at least partially subsidizing tuition) seems a better spend of tax dollars than Section 8 housing or welfare or whatever. Help people interested in bettering themselves, instead of helping people stay lazy.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived mcantar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2019, 02:43 AM   #4748
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:41 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:

Sure they can. It just doesn't get them votes.
Housing projects are literally eggs in a basket. Votes on standby. Talk about exploitation....
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2019, 10:59 PM   #4749
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:41 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Fuck you facebook.

I got a 30 day ban for sharing a stupid meme. I get off this ban, I lasted 10 days before I get another 30 day ban for coming to the defense of a local Hispanic guy that was getting harassed by some dipshit in the comments of a news article. I guess the word "retard" used in the context I did is enough to disconnect me from family I don't have phone numbers for.

Time to get to rebuilding the "phone book" in a spiral bound cue card size notebook so I can give "dad updates" to family since the NSA doesn't want me to talk to anyone for 30 days. Remember those little black books people had for phone numbers? I'm that years old. Since modern society won't let you talk shit to people (the fuck? I'll punch people too! If words hurt, have I got news about fists. ) and socially punishing me is a thing now, I'm going to say "cunt", like, 4 times more than I already do in my daily lexicon. I love seeing the cringes when I purposely say things that I know for a fact are going to rub people (at totally random locations too!) the completely wrong way. IDGAF. Sometimes you just have to troll the entire world. Hiding behind a computer screen to do this shit has to be boring as fuck. Where's Quicksilv3r, for the internet lulz?? He was CF's greatest troll, like, way better than tldave. He was actually funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-12-2019, 11:26 AM   #4750
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Close down your Facebook account, problem solved. That shit ruins your life!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum