the FUCK YOU thread - Page 51 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2010, 11:25 PM   #501
VT420
fail-o-matic
CF Pimp
VT420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:58 AM
Flip Offs: 620
Flipped Off 609 Times in 85 Posts
VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

fuck that little stripe of sunburn i got from my jacket sleeves riding up a little and not meeting my gloves anymore...
VT420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived VT420!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-20-2010, 08:27 PM   #502
I love pop-up lights
The Assistant
CF Lover
I love pop-up lights's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:58 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
I love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowbar View Post
Fuck me and my mouth...I made a $20 bet at work with a guy that neither could get laid or jerk off. The one who does first looses...so stupid.
Sounds like the "No Fap May" challenge...worst month ever

I love pop-up lights is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived I love pop-up lights!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-20-2010, 08:40 PM   #503
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:58 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Fook evrything and evryone who upset ya all today!Fookin bastids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-20-2010, 10:08 PM   #504
VT420
fail-o-matic
CF Pimp
VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

fuck the reason for my upcoming roadtrip... trip == good... why == FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-------------

god i hope everything works out so i can ride it and i don't need to bring my truck up there...
This user High Fived VT420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-20-2010, 11:02 PM   #505
I love pop-up lights
The Assistant
CF Lover
I love pop-up lights's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:58 PM
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
I love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to all

Fuck Microsoft..My xbox just died....again.

I love pop-up lights is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived I love pop-up lights!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-20-2010, 11:08 PM   #506
VT420
fail-o-matic
CF Pimp

FUCK YOU!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-20-2010, 11:57 PM   #507
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

fookin'ell in a rubbish bin

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2010, 12:24 AM   #508
pubert
Person of interest
CF Addict
pubert's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:58 PM
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
pubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to all

Fookinell in a bobbys knickers in a lorry!
pubert is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived pubert!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2010, 12:32 AM   #509
VT420
fail-o-matic
CF Pimp

FUCK THAT GODDAMN LYING CHEATING UNTRUSTWORTHY DIRTY ASS WHORE!

now back to your regularly scheduled fuck yous
These people High Fived VT420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2010, 07:55 AM   #510
crowbar
Respect can't be bought.

CF Pimp
crowbar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:58 AM
Flip Offs: 85
Flipped Off 49 Times in 36 Posts
crowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond repute
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
Sorry.........I have a "demented" sense of humor sometimes! NO....don't spell it out! I was just messing with you & you don't quite know me well enough to figure that out. My apoligies!................................... ...................
yeah you def got me donna

Got a question about modifying your Z1000? send me a message, I can probably help.
crowbar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived crowbar!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum