Random thoughts... - Page 1459 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Random thoughts...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2019, 11:48 PM   #14581
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:51 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Random thoughts...

rip jessi combs..

blew up my instagram today.. the dark side of goin' real fast.
Mongoose is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2019, 12:21 AM   #14582
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:51 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Aw,man. She was the cutie from that 4x4 show years ago. That stinks :9
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2019, 12:56 AM   #14583
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

From what I've read, she was the real deal.
She knew the risks, but it was the life she wanted.
Very sad to see her go.
Land Speed is no joke.
Smoker is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2019, 04:13 AM   #14584
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:51 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

this is the band i'm playing at the moment. have rehearsal in evening as a fact
http://youtu.be/HXUqLB41h-w

oh shit... didnt see next page, sound like a dbag now with previous topic.
well at least she died doing what she loved. so thats a good thing in a way

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2019, 05:11 AM   #14585
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:51 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
rip jessi combs..

blew up my instagram today.. the dark side of goin' real fast.
Ah jeez that sucks... Never seen any 4x4 shows here but I do remember her temping Kari's mommy leave ar mythbusters. Didn't know she was into landspeed too. One of those things where a teeny tiny mishap can go south real quick...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2019, 10:43 AM   #14586
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Junkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
From what I've read, she was the real deal.
She knew the risks, but it was the life she wanted.
Very sad to see her go.
Land Speed is no joke.
yeah, she was one of not too many women on car shows etc who was more than just eye candy

she was the first woman to place at King of the Hammers, which shows that she had real talent

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, WR450SM street legal, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Junkie!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2019, 01:45 PM   #14587
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I actually learned quite a few things watch her fabricate offroad suspensions. She was smart and just had a cute personality. Definitely a unique lady.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2019, 08:22 AM   #14588
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Now that the XL is going strong and the FZ is paid down , I was gonna drop the XR off my insurance policy and lower the FZ down to liability only. With the way the multi bike discount works, the third bike is giving me huge discounts. Basically, I'm only paying $48/yr each for the XR and XL. Keeping full coverage on the FZ is another $100/yr , but it gives me $500 helmet replacement, $500 safety apparel replacement, $8,000 açcessory replacement and $600 trip interruption coverage. 35 miles of roadside assistance is covered on all policies.

Shit. I think I'm gonna leave it alone!
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-03-2019, 11:43 AM   #14589
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Anyone know what this is? Out riding with buddy and we stumbled across it. The tree it was growing on was thin was no leaves. It's hard as a rock and I couldn't crack it by hand or banging it on the bars. Lived here for 30 years and never saw anything like it. Only thing I got out of google is I'm pretty positive it's NOT breadfruit.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	greg fruit.PNG
Views:	6
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	105862  
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-03-2019, 12:31 PM   #14590
Larry02ACR
Fighter
Larry02ACR's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:51 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Anyone know what this is? Out riding with buddy and we stumbled across it. The tree it was growing on was thin was no leaves. It's hard as a rock and I couldn't crack it by hand or banging it on the bars. Lived here for 30 years and never saw anything like it. Only thing I got out of google is I'm pretty positive it's NOT breadfruit.
We always called them horse apples, but the correct name is Osage orange.
Larry02ACR is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Larry02ACR!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion