Random thoughts... - Page 50 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Random thoughts...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2010, 03:43 PM   #491
Peanut
Yup.

CF Pimp
Peanut's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:12 AM
Flip Offs: 76
Flipped Off 87 Times in 36 Posts
Peanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on here
Default Re: Random thoughts...

when i give frankie morning head, it's always with the ulterior motive of getting him up.. but then he usually passes out panting afterwood.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Peanut!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2010, 03:43 PM   #492
Peanut
Yup.

CF Pimp
Peanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on here

lmfao. afterward * no pun intended.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2010, 04:12 PM   #493
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp
999 Customs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:12 AM
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 25 Times in 22 Posts
999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of

Y does he huff and puff when YOU are finished ? I usually just say nice work then roll over and pass out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
Fuck that. And FUCK YOU, you fuckin fuck... That is all.
999 Customs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2010, 04:14 PM   #494
Peanut
Yup.

CF Pimp

cause i'm the best there is
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2010, 04:18 PM   #495
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp
999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of

Prove it...

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2010, 04:20 PM   #496
Peanut
Yup.

CF Pimp

you can talk to frankie later
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #497
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp

Fo sho...

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2010, 10:13 PM   #498
Christ
Winter's comin... :(
CF Pimp
Christ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:12 AM
Flip Offs: 179
Flipped Off 94 Times in 61 Posts
Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Not even getting in that conversation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBlacken via Facebook
"Aesop's Fables" teaches morality without eternal damnation and contradictions, or a petty, yet all-powerful creator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Can't rush greatness. But you can crash it shortly after finishing it.

I'd like to think that people might open their eyes at some point... instead, I find it more and more likely that I'll just close mine.
-- Christopher Eugene Pettitt
Christ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Christ!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2010, 12:35 PM   #499
busterbog
SRAD MAD
CF Addict
busterbog's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:12 AM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 8 Times in 2 Posts
busterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to behold

Gutted, just had to blow the dosh I'd saved for a new project on another car. My old tin box died.
busterbog is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2010, 12:36 PM   #500
Denver
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
Denver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 365
Flipped Off 415 Times in 238 Posts
Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Went in to work this morning and in the ashtray was a full cigarette with the filter melted.... Hilarious! I wish I could've seen it all go down

The Shitmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
If it brokes it brokes.
Denver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Denver!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion