N7 xv750 custom - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Cafe Fighters & Cafe Racers

Cafe Fighters & Cafe Racers Everything about cafe fighters and cafe racers goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > N7 xv750 custom

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-24-2018, 01:28 PM   #1
spyra78
Fighter
spyra78's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:13 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
spyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud of
Fighter of the Month 
Default N7 xv750 custom

Hi again, after a while.
Been working on it for a few weeks on and off now.
Managed to fit 160x 18 wheel after some mods to the swinger. Tl1000 front fitted. Sub frame made,along with some mods to the 70s dt tank to make it fit...
Tbc...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181224_052820_1545675877426.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	4.37 MB
ID:	103382   Click image for larger version

Name:	20181224_052525_1545675896694.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	4.49 MB
ID:	103384  
spyra78 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-24-2018, 01:39 PM   #2
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:13 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: N7 xv750 custom

It's about time you came back! I've been waiting patiently!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-24-2018, 09:01 PM   #3
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:13 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Looking good! Are you planning to run a spoked rim up front, too?

Please post updates. I know I'd love follow along, and I'm sure others would also.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-27-2018, 03:28 AM   #4
Kimmo57
Lazy bastard

CF Addict
Kimmo57's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:13 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 22 Times in 11 Posts
Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Looks interesting.
Are both of your tires mounted on backwards?

WOMBAT (Waste Of Money, Brain And Time)

The origiSRAD
Honda CRF150R minisupermoto
Savage silliness!! Low budget modern caf project
3D printed back covers for Trailtech and other stuff: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/randomtechstuff
Kimmo57 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-27-2018, 07:06 AM   #5
spyra78
Fighter
spyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud ofspyra78 has much to be proud of
Fighter of the Month 

The plan is to fit spoked front wheel too.
The tire is backwards as I was a bit in a hurry to c how the wheel looks on the bike. I have fitted that tire by hand and I did not pay attention to the direction.
Also made a bracket and fixed one set for now. Here is the idea for the headlight.
The plan is to make the bike of the parts that are lying around my shop. Improvising. So it is kinda budget project. But I will still do whats necessary to have it all properly done.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PSX_20181224_125839_1545912342710.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	822.6 KB
ID:	103400   Click image for larger version

Name:	20181213_051341_1545912487110.jpg
Size:	711.8 KB
ID:	103402   Click image for larger version

Name:	20181214_033410_1545912505828.jpg
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	103404  
These people High Fived spyra78!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-27-2018, 08:01 AM   #6
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:13 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Very interested to see what you do with that headlight setup. Can't help but to think of a Ronin on that.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-12-2019, 05:52 PM   #7
spyra78
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Not much is going on here but made some pipes...
Tbc...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20190212_223156_1550011900076.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	103938  
These people High Fived spyra78!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-12-2019, 09:36 PM   #8
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:13 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 14 Times in 8 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Good choice in tires... Angel GT's. Last a while & grips very well. On my 2nd. set. Will buy a 3rd. when the time comes for another set.

Cool bike!
Beez.

Fuck all that... we gotta get on with this!
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-13-2019, 12:12 PM   #9
rabies
time is running out......

Senior Fighterer
rabies's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:13 PM
Flip Offs: 1,393
Flipped Off 39 Times in 35 Posts
rabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to behold

....I like it

..do my exhaust
rabies is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Cafe Fighters & Cafe Racers