New here. Wanting to do a streetfighter build on 02 zx6 - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New here. Wanting to do a streetfighter build on 02 zx6

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2019, 05:09 AM   #11
02zx6
NoObie
Noobie
02zx6's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:01 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
02zx6 is a NOOB

Yea man any advice would be helpful. I just want the bike running right so I can start fixing the rest of her 🙇‍♂️
02zx6 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2019, 10:12 AM   #12
Stephen_ver4.0
Skunk Fighter
CF Addict
Stephen_ver4.0's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:01 AM
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 29 Times in 18 Posts
Stephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to all
Default Re: New here. Wanting to do a streetfighter build on 02 zx6

I would link attach a meme but congress is working on a bill to allow lawyers to sue people for copyright content. welcome

----
Stephen
2018 Build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=135706
Get a Lithium Pack @ MotoTrackSide.com http://mototrackside.com
Stephen_ver4.0 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-31-2019, 11:53 AM   #13
02zx6
NoObie
Noobie
02zx6's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:01 AM
02zx6 is a NOOB

Ok?
02zx6 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2019, 09:47 PM   #14
sta!nless
Noobie
sta!nless's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:01 AM
sta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to behold

Welcome!

I fightered an 00 ZX6R.

There are two ways that I tried to get the bike running right after the fairings and ram air were removed.

All the information you can use will be in the link below.

https://www.customfighters.com/forum...ad.php?t=56730

Both methods work. However the method where you drill holes into the airbox worked better for me.

Also, if the bike won't run right while not moving, there is something wrong with your carbs.

Good luck!
sta!nless is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2019, 09:51 PM   #15
sta!nless
Noobie
sta!nless's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:01 AM
sta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to beholdsta!nless is a splendid one to behold

Can't figure how to edit.

But I should add, It could be fuel delivery, spark and things of that nature.

The ram air doesn't come into play until after the bike is moving past about 40MPH.
sta!nless is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-17-2019, 06:29 AM   #16
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:01 PM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Far as I remember you gain edit rights at 50 legit posts

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)