Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Who is the February Fighter of the Month?

• Section 59

Votes: 20 2.5%
  • TocTuning

Votes: 143 17.9%
  • Mr. Cuntz

Votes: 128 16.0%
  • Scooby

Votes: 18 2.3%
  • Ace 6061

Votes: 216 27.1%
  • Yantosh

Votes: 86 10.8%
  • Rouge

Votes: 187 23.4%
19K views 63 replies 53 participants last post by  blainepc 
#1 ·
See less See more
#58 ·
It didnt stop it getting my vote though,,was the most realistic to me,,i've to do a build on MrsRenegades bike and it helps that it's an SV,watched your SV build through the Magazine and i really liked the build on it,fresh without huge money spent which ticked all the boxes for myself,,Loved 3 of the bikes on this months FOTM,,but in the end it was down to what's going on at the moment for myself....

Wondering do quality pics help,,maybe next month i'll stick in pics of one of next months Streetfighters feature bikes that was previously on FOTM and see do's it justify quality shots.

#60 ·
If it wasn't for you, it just wouldn't be "Zed". One of the best things about the first evolution of Zed was the Yamaha risers on the stock triple and after running clipons for some time Toc was desperate for his flat bars back, after putting out the plea for help from anyone with some machining ability, Simpler=Better got ahold of us and made a dream come true!

Honesty, a fighter just doesn't feel like a fighter without some big, wide dirty bars. :D

#59 ·
Goddamn this is the best fighter of month I've ever seen you guys built some truly awesome bikes and I'm proud to have y'all as members here in Custom Fighters. I went with Tocs but it was the hardest choice to make with the FOTM yet.

#63 ·
Congrats ACE! Great work on the bike!

Better luck next time to everyone else!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.