GSXR Oil Cooled - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Bike Specific Streetfighter Pics

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > GSXR Oil Cooled

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-02-2009, 03:10 PM   #41
TA2LURCH
GET TATTOOED!!!!

CF Pimp
TA2LURCH's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:54 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
TA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: GSXR Oil Cooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitzy View Post
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!?!??!?!! and where can i see more??!?!

TA2LURCH is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived TA2LURCH!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-02-2009, 03:23 PM   #42
Eds

Senior Fighterer
Local Time: 04:54 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
Eds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of light

Where did you get these pictures from bud??

Theres 6 pics of my bike on here that even i havent got
Eds is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Eds!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-02-2009, 05:30 PM   #43
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It
Scrapyard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:54 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 20 Times in 14 Posts
Scrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA2LURCH View Post
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!?!??!?!! and where can i see more??!?!
very modified slingshot. with FI turbo'ed Bandit 12 motor. They cut the swingarm pivot off and machined new ones. The lower cradles are all custom and they welded the tax disk to the side. I love that bike, but only have that 1 pic of it.
Scrapyard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-02-2009, 08:11 PM   #44
spyder
Buy all my shit!

spyder's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:54 AM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
spyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant future

ok.. I want this turbo system

On this bike..

And I want it in my basement waiting for spring.. I still want this bike, dudes not that far from me either.
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived spyder!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-03-2009, 08:37 PM   #45
TA2LURCH
GET TATTOOED!!!!

CF Pimp
TA2LURCH's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:54 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
TA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapyard View Post
very modified slingshot. with FI turbo'ed Bandit 12 motor. They cut the swingarm pivot off and machined new ones. The lower cradles are all custom and they welded the tax disk to the side. I love that bike, but only have that 1 pic of it.

i knew that lower frame had to be modified. looks like they used a bandit 12 donor for the frame dropout. probable the most impressive actual road bike ive ever seen.

TA2LURCH is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-04-2009, 12:47 AM   #46
Gitzy
Boogie Woogie
Fighterer
Gitzy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:54 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Gitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eds View Post
Where did you get these pictures from bud??

Theres 6 pics of my bike on here that even i havent got
Lol, these pics are from here there and everywhere.. been collecting for a while just happy to have somewhere to unleash them..
Gitzy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-04-2009, 03:43 AM   #47
Gitzy
Boogie Woogie
Fighterer
Gitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of lightGitzy is a glorious beacon of light

These people High Fived Gitzy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-04-2009, 03:46 AM   #48
Gitzy
Boogie Woogie
Fighterer

These people High Fived Gitzy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-04-2009, 03:48 AM   #49
Gitzy
Boogie Woogie
Fighterer

This user High Fived Gitzy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-04-2009, 03:52 AM   #50
Gitzy
Boogie Woogie
Fighterer

This user High Fived Gitzy!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Bike Specific Streetfighter Pics