here we go again. Project duck's feather. - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > here we go again. Project duck's feather.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2010, 01:00 PM   #11
ARNO
Too much is never enough!
CF Addict
ARNO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:12 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 81 Times in 81 Posts
ARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: here we go again. Project duck's feather.

looks great

ARNO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2010, 01:32 PM   #12
Gixerman
?????????????

Gixerman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:12 AM
Flip Offs: 41
Flipped Off 55 Times in 45 Posts
Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Shaping up to be a great project, looking forward to this build
Gixerman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2010, 02:23 PM   #13
leave_it_alone!
I'll do it........soon...
Senior Fighterer
leave_it_alone!'s Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:12 AM
Flip Offs: 147
Flipped Off 26 Times in 9 Posts
leave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of light

pics of the van!

i wanna fuck off and live outta my van man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
This is truly home. Where men are men, boobies are sacred, and assholes get to be assholes without some nancy boy PC faggot getting all pissy about it and running to mommy and crying.

leave_it_alone! is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2010, 02:33 PM   #14
up2L8
Ridin' Dirty
up2L8's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:12 AM
Flip Offs: 298
Flipped Off 90 Times in 54 Posts
up2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome, can't wait to see it come together

ZX6R Streetfighter, sold to brother, on hold while away with military

KXF300exc Dirtfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shift1313 View Post
Everyone knows dirt riders make the best street riders. If you aint slidin, you aint ridin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michjohnny View Post
ground up build. there will be alota blood sweat and beers in this one .
up2L8 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2010, 10:35 PM   #15
saber63
uber newb!

Senior Fighterer
saber63's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:12 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
saber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to all

more pics!

i vote do the microsquirt! make it realllly custom! but do some research on there fourm before you commit to that path...

dont forget to get the forks/shock revlaved/tuned

plan for wheels, rotor and tail?

-levi

Can i actually finish one? Stuffing a 450R into a 250R
saber63 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-14-2010, 11:17 AM   #16
SquidVicious
theman themyth thelegend
SquidVicious's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:12 AM
Flip Offs: 154
Flipped Off 97 Times in 58 Posts
SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

cant wait to see this build

That hooligan is a beast.
SquidVicious is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-14-2010, 12:08 PM   #17
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:12 AM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

vans?? my buddy just converted his econo-van to a riding travelling van of awesomeness..

heres the back. fits two bikes in opposite directions. tools, gear etc both boxes on sides open up.

i'll get pics of the front section where he made a double bed (pillow top) flip down tv, and 90 gal water tank to hook up to pressure washer for washing the bikes!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2010, 01:03 PM   #18
Bailz
Senior Fighterer
Bailz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:12 AM
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Bailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to behold

Ok, Forks are going on today. Swinger and shock are still in the mail void. Once the swinger is here, its time to cut up the frame and get it built into a roller.

Adventurer by trade, Pikey by circumstance.
Bailz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Bailz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2010, 10:26 PM   #19
Bailz
Senior Fighterer
Bailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to beholdBailz is a splendid one to behold

Still waiting on swinger...

seeing some of the builds going on around here, i've got to step it up a notch! I have a decent amount of experience with carbon fiber, WAY more than i have with TIG welding. So I'm going to make a self supporting i.e. no sub frame, tail. It will save tones of weight.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-02-2010, 08:15 PM   #20
Bailz
Senior Fighterer

Chassis test fit. Im going to need to make a longer right hight rod...

999 Swingers are SICK!

These people High Fived Bailz!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes