Vote Here For The November 2011 Fighter Of The Month - Page 10 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests

2011 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2011 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote Here For The November 2011 Fighter Of The Month

View Poll Results: Vote Here for the November 2011 Fighter of the Month
yantosh 283 31.73%
Klaus 136 15.25%
piester 35 3.92%
xMiszax 89 9.98%
Mr.Steen 1 43 4.82%
Mr. Steen 2 48 5.38%
ctluba 235 26.35%
Tschiffely 23 2.58%
Voters: 892. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2011, 08:34 AM   #91
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:20 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote Here For The November 2011 Fighter Of The Month

big thanks too all that voted, lot of nice bikes this month
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2011, 11:55 AM   #92
Klaus
True Fighter by Heart
Fighter
Klaus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:20 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Klaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

Congrats Yantosh..

3 place for me, well pleased with that, when you look at the other bikes i were up against.

KLAGT NICHT, KÄMPFT !

My project.....
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47065
Klaus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2011, 12:31 PM   #93
piester
Bitches love Fighters

piester's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:20 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 19 Times in 15 Posts
piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

sick bike yan. well deserved. ill get it another month haha

if at least one motorcycle wasnt irreparably harmed in the creation of the bike, its not a streetfighter!

build threads
1998 GSXR 7/10 SRAD clicky
08 fireblade
clicky
who wants to be my friend? facebook
piester is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #94
ctluba
CF Addict
Local Time: 02:20 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

congrats yan!!!!

Super cool bike.

Next time I will put up a bigger blue smoke screen to confuse the voters!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ctluba!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2011, 03:25 PM   #95
yantosh

yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

i best go build me anuvver turbo bike
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2011, 03:44 PM   #96
Motohorho
Former bike builder
CF Addict
Local Time: 09:20 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 18 Times in 12 Posts
Motohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
i best go build me anuvver turbo bike
Might be that one turbo don't is not enough
Motohorho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Motohorho!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2011, 04:41 PM   #97
yantosh

draw through next.....i have all the stuff, be a shame not to use it
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-02-2011, 11:24 PM   #98
Nate1291
Doesn't know shit
Senior Fighterer
Nate1291's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:20 AM
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Nate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to all

Congrats Yantosh

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Nate1291 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests