February 2013 Fighter of the Month Entry Thread - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month

2013 Fighter of the Month Come in to view and vote on the FOTM each month in 2013!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > February 2013 Fighter of the Month Entry Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-01-2013, 02:16 PM   #1
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:49 AM
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here
Default February 2013 Fighter of the Month Entry Thread

Enter here for the Feb 2013 Fighter of The Month.

Entry deadline is the 21st of February
YOU MUST HAVE 50 OR MORE POSTS TO ENTER

NO POSTS HERE OTHER THAN ENTRIES,ALL OTHER POSTS WILL BE DELETED

All entries MUST include,

* A streetfighter you own
* 4-8 pictures of tha bike, if you want a certain pic used for the vote, let me know in your entry post, otherwise I'll pick the one I like.
* List of modifications you have done

And take your bike outta tha garage to take the pics.

If your bike doesnt meet the requirements,your post will be deleted

Winners will be featured on the home page of our site and will also get a blog feature done on them (Also being worked on. Apologies to the previous FOTM weeeners). You will also recieve a "Forum Award" when the feature is fixed, that shows up under your posts and on your profile on the site. Currently there is a prob with getting new winner's their FOTM knucks, it is being worked on. Please be patient here, the award icon is being worked on!!
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived eatabullet!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-02-2013, 01:22 PM   #2
DecepticonDon
Elbow Grease is Cheap

DecepticonDon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 301
Flipped Off 143 Times in 38 Posts
DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Exclamation Re: February 2013 Fighter of the Month Entry Thread

Its time

First I want to thank this community for inspiring me. To see regular guys like myself doing mods without access to fancy machines and what not, is the best motivation....EVAR!

2008 Daytona 675 Tornado Red
All powder coating performed by Justin Buckner at Savannah Powdercoating
Except for Paul(95kawizx6r) help with the fork clamps, All other work performed by myself

Fairings, headlights and fairing brackets removed
Air flap delete
EXUP delete
O2 sensor delete
SAI delete
Canister delete
ISM delete

Street Triple parts
-Triples
-risers
-front brake line
-clutch cable
-throttle cables
-mirror brackets
-mirrors

Gloss white powder coated wheels
Satin black powder coated Triples, clamps, bars, rear sets brake/shifter linkage
Pro taper Fat bars
Street Triple Hyperpro steering damper
British Customs passenger peg block off plates

Triumph race manual idle with custom bracket
APE manual CCT
Home made smog block off plates
Samco Sports red silicone coolant hoses
Yo ho ho and a Bottle of Rum radiator overflow
LSL Clutch slider

Ignition relocated
Right switchgear deleted
Custom starter and killswitch bracket/location
Modded wiring harness to move fuses and relays under tank with Street Triple fuse bracket on top of airbox
Custom Gauge bracket and clamp
GasGas headlight with custom fork clamp mounts
Home made fender eliminator
Competition Werkes integrated taillight

vvvvvvv Use this pic for the voting thread!!!! vvvvvv

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
dont want no skanky slagbag hangin offa yer short arm mate

Project: Daytona 675

Operation: Kwak Attack

1991 Tidecraft B.O.A.T. build

Last edited by DecepticonDon; 02-02-2013 at 08:30 PM. Reason: credit where credit is due
DecepticonDon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-15-2013, 04:19 PM   #3
GDogg007
VS ASS KISS

GDogg007's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:49 AM
Flip Offs: 72
Flipped Off 58 Times in 33 Posts
GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: February 2013 Fighter of the Month Entry Thread

I will throw my beater in the ring.

*DISCLAIMER* It is NOT running because of electrical issues. (Namely the goon who decided to shorten the harness isn't very good at it. That goon being me.) I did not attach the chain yet because I didn't wanna have it sitting out gathering dirt and grime when I couldn't ride it. I have the chain and it is ready to go on them pretty sprockets when I get the harness fixed. (Been working on it for the past 2 days now.) The brake lines are not on it. I have to order a longer brake line for the front. Again that goon wasn't too smart when he worked on this thing.

That being said.

It's a 1993 Suzuki GSX600F Katana. It has a Yamaha R6 Clutch lever and perch. It has an LSL Urban headlight. Trailtech Vapor gauge. ProTaper Evo bars. Yamaha R1 kickstand. Driven Sprockets. Katana 750 Swingarm and Bandit 600 shock. Yoshi 4-1 Exhaust. Custom tail by Revoltn1. Semi Truck LED tail light tucked in it. 4 LED's in back for turn signals. 2 in front. K&N pod filters. K&N oil filter. Honda CBR 600 RR Clutch Cable. Lots of little one off "fixes".

The fender I had made for the rear isn't on there either because I couldn't find a suitable way to mount it. For now it stays off while I figure that out too. I may put a front fender back on it but I don't know yet. I didn't like what I had so I gotta look at it some more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
my wife loves me and my kids think i'm a god and that's all that matters
My Build. http://www.customfighters.com/forums...light=GDogg007
GDogg007 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following User Says F-U to GDogg007 For This Post:
GDogg007 (02-15-2013)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-15-2013, 06:05 PM   #4
CtotheQ
science bitch
CF Addict
CtotheQ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 8 Times in 7 Posts
CtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud of

Still a project, but here's mine, all dirty and salty

2007 Ninja 650r

Fairing delete
636 front end/rear wheel swap
Buell cyclone headlight
Ducati monster seat
Assorted ebay stuffs

Use the first pic please

Dylan
CtotheQ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-15-2013, 08:56 PM   #5
ctluba
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Lets smoke this place up a little!!

1975 Suzuki GT550 Indy
2006 GSXR 750 front end
Jemco expansion chambers
SV650 swingarm and mono shock
SV650 rear wheel, caliper,etc
Stainless tail cowl.
ZX6 passenger seat
Mini stalk signals
.5 over piston bore

When she got home. If anybody is lookin for nice set of saddle bags, give ma call!!!

Crash diet

New guts!!

Final set up

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-19-2013, 04:59 PM   #6
ARNO
Too much is never enough!
CF Addict
ARNO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:49 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 81 Times in 81 Posts
ARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

Ok maybe I try
1997 CBR 900 donor bike

CBR 929 complete front end
Protek upper yoke with LSL chopped bars and clip-ons alloy grips
Kellermann barend indicators
Custom made throttle and clutch cables
Custom made Headlights with LEDs fitted to the aftermarket mask
aftermarked seat unit with custom made subframe
Led tail lights and indicators
Loom shortened and main parts relocated
VFR single sided swingarm
car wheel with 200 section tyre
ASURA speedo
Micron full exhaust with M4 end can
Frame and swingarm painted black
custom paintjob

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

ARNO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2013 Fighter of the Month