Post up when you're home and safe - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2014

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Post up when you're home and safe

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-21-2014, 08:58 PM   #11
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:32 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 
Default Re: Post up when you're home and safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyChaos View Post
Glad you guys made it home ok. Thanks for making the trip out , was good to finely meet ya

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

I'm glad I finally made the trip and got to meet everyone too and hopefully I'll find a way to make it out again next year. If we can't get a group together for the motorsports park I might still have to head your way to ride some of those trails you keep posting pics of on facebook.

Last edited by Racing Geek; 07-21-2014 at 09:00 PM.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Racing Geek!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2014, 02:41 AM   #12
spyder
Buy all my shit!

spyder's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:32 AM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
spyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant future
Default Re: Post up when you're home and safe

Wife and I made it back in town around 5 on Sunday. Had to stop and get some fireworks and sparklers for my daughter, grab gas and Sonic while we had the chance in PA. Had time at the end of the night to unpack and relax before crashing pretty hard on my couch.
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived spyder!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2014