MIDWEST FIGHTER FEST 2015 - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Midwest Fighterfest

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > MIDWEST FIGHTER FEST 2015

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2015, 01:48 PM   #31
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:57 AM
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: MIDWEST FIGHTER FEST 2015

We have our own section now?!

Thanks to whoever set that up. I have the RSVP thread for anyone wanting to attend.

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2015, 12:22 AM   #32
sebwiers
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdxǝ

CF Pimp
sebwiers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 19 Posts
sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Is still friday august 14th , saturday august 15th and sunday august 16th?

Is there a street address?

I kinda wanna party in Chicago on Friday night... what's the day-by-day?

Is it cool if I pass on an invite to some local hooligans?
sebwiers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2015, 10:20 AM   #33
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus

That's fine I'm bringing some non cfers as long as you can vouch for their character.

Friday Saturday Sunday 14-16th

I will pm you my cell

talk about my junk
Quote:
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2015, 06:40 PM   #34
CraZKenE13
Sick of being frozen
CF Addict
CraZKenE13's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:57 AM
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Just got home to a happy surprise, my crappy neighbor packing a uhaul up
I can now walk out my back door without a snarling pit bull 2 feet away from me on the other side of the fence.
Suggestions on making it hard for the landlord to find another renter?
Crazy religious symbols on the side that faces that way?
Anyway, had a good time, wish more of you made it out, maybe next year.
Thanks UF and family for hosting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
Quality of life is always the first consideration. I'm 41 now and finally realizing that money truly does not buy happiness

Work to live, NOT live to work
CraZKenE13 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CraZKenE13!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2015, 06:44 PM   #35
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad

how bout a shifter kart having the piss revved out of it

talk about my junk
Quote:
These people High Fived ultimate fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2015, 06:54 PM   #36
CraZKenE13
Sick of being frozen
CF Addict
CraZKenE13's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:57 AM
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter View Post
how bout a shifter kart having the piss revved out of it
sounds good, just get Mike to move in next door (bring all the tools)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
Quality of life is always the first consideration. I'm 41 now and finally realizing that money truly does not buy happiness

Work to live, NOT live to work
CraZKenE13 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-22-2015, 12:48 PM   #37
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

You got an "evidence" thread up for the weekend yet?
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-22-2015, 03:03 PM   #38
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=113258

talk about my junk
Quote:
This user High Fived ultimate fighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Midwest Fighterfest