Scrapyard March Fighter of the Month Semi-Finalist - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests

2007 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2007 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Scrapyard March Fighter of the Month Semi-Finalist

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2007, 04:34 AM   #11
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:39 AM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 
Default Re: Scrapyard March Fighter of the Month Semi-Finalist

Where'd you get your headlight Scraps? Does it light up enough to go 80 at night?

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2007, 08:18 PM   #12
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It
Scrapyard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 20 Times in 14 Posts
Scrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Headlight is actually carried through Custom Chrome. Runs about $100 retail. The light is actually fairly bright. And yes you're not going to out drive it at typical freeway speeds.

CC carries 4 versions of it. it comes in black or chrome and there is one that comes in a nice bezel with your typical HD bottom mount. Also black or chrome.

http://www.shopv-twincycles.com/shop...FRssVAodrQOPqA

Parts Unlimited also carries this version.

There's also a Square version.
Scrapyard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2007, 10:07 PM   #13
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

How bright is it turned sideways Scraps?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2007, 10:11 PM   #14
dogbreath
Function IS Form

I hate to bite your headlight but all of my ideas didn't work and I just want to be able to see at night.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2007, 11:33 PM   #15
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It
Scrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud of

The light has a very wide spread of light.
As a cheap example...

instead of this pattern... \ /

it has more of this pattern... ( )

meaning the light spreads out to the sides a lot more then a standard light. And has more of a circular beam. At night I can see the road to the left and right of me very well for about a good 25-30 feet. And at least 75-100 feet out in front.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2007, 05:27 AM   #16
dogbreath
Function IS Form

Nice. I love the way my headlights look but they don't work at all, and I remembered you had one sort of like them.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2007, 07:12 AM   #17
dogbreath
Function IS Form

That's the one I like, looks exactly like the ones I have but it's a real headlight. Also: A lot more expensive... but it's worth it to me.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2007, 10:34 AM   #18
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:39 AM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I love the attitude of your bike. It just has that "Fuck with me and I'll eat your children" look to it
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2007, 05:38 PM   #19
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It

LOL, That's what I was going for. Thanks AB.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests