i bought my kid - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010

Fighter Fest 2010 Jul 23 - Jul 25, 2010 - Carlisle, PA

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > i bought my kid

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2010, 12:14 AM   #1
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:35 AM
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 466 Times in 290 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default i bought my kid

So i bRought my daughter to ff10

she was at the meal on sat night and at the grounds on Saturday. I am sorry if she caused anyone any problems but she wanted to see the motorcycles and i took the first chance i had at her being interested in bikes.

she stood on the gate and watched the starboyzzzz (fags) anyway whenver she would see one go by she would say HEY DUMBASS GET A HELMET ON

I teach her respect but... why should i punish her for taking the *exact* words out of my mouth?

Special thanks to michele and trucker for taking some time and playing with her. I am sorry she got so rough with the jump roap michele... but that is a prodct of playing with me.. i get a bit too rough with her and she thinks she can play that way with everyone

thanks for jumping rope with her trucker. she giggled all night about how that silly boy jumped rope with her

special thanks to everyone at the inn saturday night that didn't mind my daemon swap run around in her 'jammies' as she calls them.

when *someone* set off the fireworks she mentioned to her mom and me that "this was the best night ever" and "is this our new house? are these my new friends? can we live here?!"

A few people got a kick out of nailbomb talking to his daughter about holding her 'paddies' and other stuff.... but lets just go back to me being an arrogant bastard

thanks again for being tolerant to my kid again

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Nailhead!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2010, 01:18 AM   #2
CamBandit17
Try Harder
CF Addict
CamBandit17's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 31 Times in 9 Posts
CamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: i bought my kid

What's daddys shirt say? .... "Fuckin Slayer!!!!" Haha! I got a huge kick out of that!
CamBandit17 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CamBandit17!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2010, 01:30 AM   #3
u531355
i will forever be useless
CF Addict
u531355's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:35 AM
Flip Offs: 30
Flipped Off 14 Times in 13 Posts
u531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

dude that stuff was priceless, she was cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
Fast zombies suck

if you didn't piss a couple people off you didn't do something right

2010 buildoff bike: 98 ninja zx6r
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=33849

2011 buildoff bike: 79 gs750e
thread:http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38979
discussion:http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38980
u531355 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2010, 03:56 AM   #4
MadMadame
Konichiwa Bitches
MadMadame's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 122
Flipped Off 105 Times in 40 Posts
MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

LOL seriously, I wasn't that worried about the jump rope-I've been hit in the head with harder objects than that before....just wasn't expecting that sort of velocity from the hands of a 4 year old.

RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09

MadMadame is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MadMadame!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2010, 04:00 AM   #5
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadame View Post
LOL seriously, I wasn't that worried about the jump rope-I've been hit in the head with harder objects than that before....just wasn't expecting that sort of velocity from the hands of a 4 year old.
funny you say this.

tonight we were shopping in walmart for food and for whatever reason she got a hold of a roll of paper towls. so i hucked a roll at her and they hit her right in the chest.

she wasnt very happy so i began to go the "hahaha" point and laugh thing at her.. I tease her

well she reached back and fucking SAILED her roll at me. they made an almost perfect spiral i saw them coming and went to jump back but it was far too late and BAM right in the face/glasses knocking them to the floor.

i want sure what to do but i said "holy shit alex that was like a rocket to the face!" she picked up my glasses handed them back and said "IMA POUND YOU IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN TO ME"

Quote:
These people High Fived Nailhead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2010, 04:11 AM   #6
MadMadame
Konichiwa Bitches
MadMadame's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 122
Flipped Off 105 Times in 40 Posts
MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

LMAO that kid is goin to be a hellion when she gets older (not that she isn't now LOL)

RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09

MadMadame is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2010, 03:06 AM   #7
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:35 AM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

wrapped around daddies pinky already

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2010, 03:36 AM   #8
Nailhead
GURU

my daughter wants to say hi... be nice shes only 4

uyjkuuuuggjggggjjjjjjjdkksalgggggjjjjjjhhhkjjhhhhk kkkjjjjjjjhhhhhhkkssskaallllggkkkllllllkkkkkkkkkkg gkkh000ttt8888888488888888338218886887988888888890 808008009777077-7u97-0798079-897-796-66-790-

she says "tell them i wanna come back"

Quote:
This user High Fived Nailhead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2010, 03:47 AM   #9
ravage73
is a hustler on 2 wheels.
CF Addict
ravage73's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 16 Times in 12 Posts
ravage73 is a name known to allravage73 is a name known to allravage73 is a name known to allravage73 is a name known to allravage73 is a name known to allravage73 is a name known to allravage73 is a name known to allravage73 is a name known to allravage73 is a name known to allravage73 is a name known to allravage73 is a name known to all

ive got a 5 year old daughter.

i know man....i know.

98 CBR F3 BUILD THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by skr00zloose View Post
Fuck you.. with a wooden dildo... and I hope you get splinters.
ravage73 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010