next years judged show suggestions - Page 7 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010

Fighter Fest 2010 Jul 23 - Jul 25, 2010 - Carlisle, PA

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > next years judged show suggestions

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2010, 09:27 AM   #61
zx636skiv
Fighterer
zx636skiv's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:40 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
zx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friends
Default Re: next years judged show suggestions

I like the harbor freight class...pure awesomeness!!

How about a class for rides who were previously totaled and brought back from the dead!! Just messin, trying to give me an advantage!!

And as far as daily riders go, mine is definitely looking worse than it did at FF!! But I've been riding it every day since August!!

...C-Ya...Skiv...
'00 ZX6fightR & '99 Marauder project

My ever ongoing 6R Fighter Project
zx636skiv is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2010, 03:09 AM   #62
Fathead_03
Flashburnt
CF Pimp
Fathead_03's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:40 AM
Flip Offs: 145
Flipped Off 35 Times in 30 Posts
Fathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I like everything I'm hearing in here. Both sides. All of it. More categories, cool/random prizes, etc.

One thing I'd like to point out. The competition is what pushes you, what makes you want to further your skills, knowledge, mind. When I entered my CBR in the winter buildoff a few years ago, I was entering for a deadline for myself, nothing else. I planned a simple shitty subframe and a gay headlight. Seeing what the competition was doing, led me to push myself more. I tried something, tried again, and again. My bike got alot of recognition, but only because I was pushed by the competition between the builders. It was my first bike I had ever worked on, ever. First swingarm swap, first fork swap, etc. The paintjob was rattlecan, yet done with the right steps that it still fools people.

I've been fiddling ever since then, whether it be ON the CBR, or on other bikes, or just furthering my skills, I've been progressing. As everyone has been. I built a quick and dirty CB750, started on a GSXR1100 last year, that I had to back out on due to total lack of funds. I learned alot of stuff on the GSXR, like building a crazy detailed and beautiful engine. My CBR, sprayed the whole thing black after improper prep...(although this year I polished some bolt heads and cleaned it up).

What I'm saying is, I'm about to start on my 2nd full bike build, and I can guarantee you the fit and finish of the bike will trump my CBR, make the CBR look amateur. I think this is the kind of competition CK or someone was talking about.

Anyway, I plan on riding my new build, 2500 miles one way out to FF11. Fuckin right. Also, I'm willing to get some shirts made and have them go to some 2nd place finishers or something. Or if someone else wants to help, we can try to get them to all entries or something. All I ask is I can throw my logo/website on them somewhere for a little press for myself. Anyone interested, PM me, e-mail me at my work e-mail on my site.

Also, if there is a truck/trailer headed over from the West coast, I'd like to throw the CBR in there, so lets keep an ear out .

Anyway, yeah.

Build Threads
2009 Winter Buildoff CBR Build Thread
After-Buildoff CBR Build Thread
CB750 Hardtail Bobber Build "Old's Cool"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denvgasm View Post
someone died ban everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbwstripes View Post
I like carbon peaking through the paint. It's like side boob.
Fathead_03 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fathead_03!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-18-2011, 03:00 PM   #63
whiteknucler6
complete asshole
CF Lover
whiteknucler6's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:40 AM
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 27 Times in 6 Posts
whiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to all

i will enter my hooptie, it will be cool enough for me anyway. it doesnt matter if i win or not, i know it wont but it will be neat to have my bike in the show
whiteknucler6 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived whiteknucler6!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-18-2011, 03:12 PM   #64
Phoebe
Swamp Witch

Phoebe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:40 AM
Flip Offs: 86
Flipped Off 17 Times in 15 Posts
Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

So how about it, guys? FF is rapidly approaching...can we set up some new/more categories? There's a lot of really good ideas kicking around in this thread.
Phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010