Vote for the January 2015 Fighter of the Month - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2015 Fighter Of The Month

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the January 2015 Fighter of the Month

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite fighter?
robsroadeaters green pig 164 47.13%
Fate's TLS/R 184 52.87%
Voters: 348. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2015, 12:05 PM   #11
VTCB750
Fighterer
VTCB750's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:20 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
VTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Vote for the January 2015 Fighter of the Month

Robbo no matter what
VTCB750 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2015, 01:46 PM   #12
fu_jac
Pueling Pueman
CF Addict
fu_jac's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:20 AM
Flip Offs: 124
Flipped Off 55 Times in 27 Posts
fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Fookin close race!!

fu_jac is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived fu_jac!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2015, 05:08 PM   #13
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:20 AM
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackstand Johnny View Post
If you only knew just how many bikes Robbo has. He's not just a pretty face we keep around to reel in new members.
Pretty sure I've seen a picture of his garage at some point... Stable makes me jelly so I shit talk to compensate.
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Ahks!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2015, 05:57 PM   #14
F'dup
Hack in a barn

CF Pimp
F'dup's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
F'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

I'd do dirty things to Fate's bike...

Dirty, dirty things...

2017 build off sv650 build thread <---Click here

SV650 b.s.'n and post build off progress on the bike thread thread <---Click here

DR650 supermoto build <--click

2000 R6 build <--click

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
A bit of vaseline should lube your bush up real nice though. Just make sure that your shaft is a good fit.
F'dup is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived F'dup!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2015, 07:18 PM   #15
Wilson
GURU
Fighterer
Wilson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:20 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Wilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud ofWilson has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Vote for the January 2015 Fighter of the Month

It was Fate for me!
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Wilson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2015, 02:04 AM   #16
srad6/7.5
Fighterer
Local Time: 11:20 PM
Flipped Off 6 Times in 6 Posts
srad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of lightsrad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of lightsrad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of lightsrad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of lightsrad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of lightsrad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of lightsrad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of lightsrad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of lightsrad6/7.5 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
It was Fate for me!
Me to besides seeing him ride was pure fun wheelies at 150
srad6/7.5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived srad6/7.5!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2015, 02:30 PM   #17
Streetfighter-Blackforest
NoObie
Noobie
Streetfighter-Blackforest's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:20 AM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Streetfighter-Blackforest is a NOOB

Great bikes
Streetfighter-Blackforest is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2015, 05:07 PM   #18
FKNGRSY
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 12:20 AM
FKNGRSY is a glorious beacon of lightFKNGRSY is a glorious beacon of lightFKNGRSY is a glorious beacon of lightFKNGRSY is a glorious beacon of lightFKNGRSY is a glorious beacon of lightFKNGRSY is a glorious beacon of lightFKNGRSY is a glorious beacon of lightFKNGRSY is a glorious beacon of lightFKNGRSY is a glorious beacon of lightFKNGRSY is a glorious beacon of light

Gotta vote for the Kawi!
FKNGRSY is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-29-2015, 01:20 PM   #19
piester
Bitches love Fighters

piester's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 19 Times in 15 Posts
piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

its a shame theres only 2 entries this month. but i voted for the one i want to ride the most

if at least one motorcycle wasnt irreparably harmed in the creation of the bike, its not a streetfighter!

build threads
1998 GSXR 7/10 SRAD clicky
08 fireblade
clicky
who wants to be my friend? facebook
piester is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2015, 11:44 AM   #20
Suban12

Fighterer
Suban12's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Suban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Voted .Kawi looks good but TL does it for me.

Suban12 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2015 Fighter Of The Month