Vote for the March 2015 Fighter of the Month - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2015 Fighter Of The Month

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the March 2015 Fighter of the Month

View Poll Results: VOte!
shinyribs CB750Filthy 83 22.62%
jmartin1110's CB750F The Pig 37 10.08%
pariah's oi cunts its an XJ750RS 10 2.72%
JAGspeed's CB750K SOHC 237 64.58%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-23-2015, 05:40 AM   #21
Pariah
Stupid motherfucker
Pariah's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:43 PM
Flip Offs: 504
Flipped Off 402 Times in 164 Posts
Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Vote for the March 2015 Fighter of the Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
In the FOTM. All three CB's have been converted to modern brakes, suspension and 17" tires.

Nice to meet you, BTW. See ya 'round the forum.
Hey, I put modern parts in my Yamaha forks.

I put some new fork seals in last year

It's not so bad as long as you can keep the fear from your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Looks good, but I would prefer titanium nipples.
Street Triple
Supercharged Street Triple
Pale Horse XJ750
Pariah is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Pariah!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-23-2015, 09:05 AM   #22
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:43 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

I voted for the Honda!

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-23-2015, 10:43 AM   #23
Whiplash
Vtwin
CF Pimp
Whiplash's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:43 PM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 14 Times in 12 Posts
Whiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on here

Also voted for the 750....

Fook Around y'll get bit by a Snake :

2000 GSXR750 fighter-Built & Sold
2005 Buell XB12SCG-Current Ride
2015 Yamaha FZ-07 - Wife's bike
Whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Whiplash!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-23-2015, 01:02 PM   #24
scottyp
str8 stoopid

CF Lover
scottyp's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:43 PM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Lots of potential this month, I dig them all but that last one...maaaaan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
festivus
Fuck it, dying of old age sounds boring anyway...

Gunslinger Customs FB page
scottyp is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-23-2015, 01:13 PM   #25
Underachiever
Isn't as dumb as he seems
Senior Fighterer
Underachiever's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:43 PM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Underachiever has a brilliant futureUnderachiever has a brilliant futureUnderachiever has a brilliant futureUnderachiever has a brilliant futureUnderachiever has a brilliant futureUnderachiever has a brilliant futureUnderachiever has a brilliant futureUnderachiever has a brilliant futureUnderachiever has a brilliant futureUnderachiever has a brilliant futureUnderachiever has a brilliant future

It was a really tough choice between Shiny's and JAG's, but... I figure that one will definitely win in the future, so doesn't matter so much who wins this month.
Both look really clean and finished... Wow.

TOTAL noob... To riding and here.
-Curvy Ratty Fighter: Beat to hell 2001 SV650 Naked
-Crusty: 1986 Yamaha Radian "cafeish" project
-1966 Ford Galaxie coupe
-1995 Jeep Cherokee

Sold:
-1976 Formula 255 cabin cruiser with twin 351 Windsors
Underachiever is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-24-2015, 12:45 AM   #26
TPEHAK
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 07:43 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
TPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud of
Fighter of the Month 

I voted for the best looking motorcycle.
TPEHAK is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-24-2015, 06:59 AM   #27
King_Saville
Impulse Buyer
Noobie
King_Saville's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:43 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
King_Saville is a glorious beacon of lightKing_Saville is a glorious beacon of lightKing_Saville is a glorious beacon of lightKing_Saville is a glorious beacon of lightKing_Saville is a glorious beacon of lightKing_Saville is a glorious beacon of lightKing_Saville is a glorious beacon of lightKing_Saville is a glorious beacon of lightKing_Saville is a glorious beacon of lightKing_Saville is a glorious beacon of lightKing_Saville is a glorious beacon of light

I like the colours of the Filthy, lowness and stance of the Pig, ruggedness of Pariah's bike, and the overall style of JAGspeed's bike. Tough call this month :s
King_Saville is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived King_Saville!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2015, 07:11 PM   #28
TLTim46
Noobie
TLTim46's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:43 AM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
TLTim46 is a good noobieTLTim46 is a good noobie

Voted
TLTim46 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived TLTim46!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2015, 09:00 PM   #29
Pariah
Stupid motherfucker
Pariah's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:43 PM
Flip Offs: 504
Flipped Off 402 Times in 164 Posts
Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

C'mon, we can make it to 10 votes! You can do it, my fellow CF pisstakers!

It's not so bad as long as you can keep the fear from your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Looks good, but I would prefer titanium nipples.
Street Triple
Supercharged Street Triple
Pale Horse XJ750
Pariah is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Pariah!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-26-2015, 06:29 AM   #30
a_morti
GURU

CF Addict
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:43 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 24 Times in 14 Posts
a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
wheres the streetfighters at?
WB!

He's got a point...

I see resto-mod, resto-mod, rat...thing, cafe-fighter.

But I have nothing against any of that and anyway, we hate labels here, right?

Aaron, living in Gibraltar and riding a 2014 MSX125 (Grom) with a bunch of shiny shite on it. Slow n loud!
a_morti is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived a_morti!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2015 Fighter Of The Month