Vote for the July 2015 FOTM - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2015 Fighter Of The Month

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the July 2015 FOTM

View Poll Results: Which is you July FOTM?
370steve's GS1157 24 44.44%
yantosh's the efe 9 16.67%
larriken's Bandit1200 21 38.89%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2015, 12:20 PM   #21
myth44
GURU

Fighterer
myth44's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:22 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
myth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Vote for the July 2015 FOTM

I wouldn't mind the force read if it actually linked to the vote thread in my browser, but in the app when you clicked the link it didn't do anything at all.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Just a little shameless plug

myth44 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2015, 09:49 PM   #22
gsx-mutattack28
Blood,Sweat N Beers
CF Lover
gsx-mutattack28's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:22 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I saw this poll in the beginning, I couldn't vote until today, had to really think about it, there is 3 really nice bikes to vote on. An we can only pick one!! So my vote went to-

- agh can't tell ya that !!!

Very nice rides this month

Gsx-Zx6-Gsxr streamlines build. http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=104129

"the fire burning down my happiness, but i will RISE!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottiemann View Post
If everything made sense we wouldnt be building and modding bikes
gsx-mutattack28 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2015, 01:30 AM   #23
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:22 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatabullet View Post
There were only two options, disable the force read plug in, or have the user go to the Web page then return to the app. Disabling the plug in was chosen.
Chosen by who? Not by any members. If that info had been privy to anyone that was asking about it then I'm sure the results would have been different. The force read doesn't jive with the app, but nobody asked for it to be eliminated, only to be incorporated.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2015, 05:28 PM   #24
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatabullet View Post
There were only two options, disable the force read plug in, or have the user go to the Web page then return to the app. Disabling the plug in was chosen.
correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Chosen by who? Not by any members. If that info had been privy to anyone that was asking about it then I'm sure the results would have been different. The force read doesn't jive with the app, but nobody asked for it to be eliminated, only to be incorporated.
The issue was the incorporation. It wouldn't mesh. We tried several different iterations and it still either stalled the app, or did not redirect correctly. At that point, the mod's, admin's, and VS team voted and decided that rather than continue to have frustrated readers we would just disable it.

It's not a dead issue, just not one that we were going to continue to dwell on at the time. We needed to make a decision and move forward. Right, wrong, or whatever
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2015, 05:28 PM   #25
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Now. Back to the voting

Leave the tech talk for the correct sub forum
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-01-2015, 05:22 PM   #26
OldSarge
GURU

Senior Fighterer
Local Time: 11:22 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

voted
OldSarge is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-01-2015, 06:20 PM   #27
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:22 AM
Flip Offs: 23
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

kin ell that was close thought it was going away from me towards the finish!
amazed that i beat the quality of bikes i was up against, respect to both of your bikes guys

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 370steve!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2015 Fighter Of The Month