Mwff16 rsvp - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Midwest Fighterfest

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Mwff16 rsvp

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-08-2016, 08:04 PM   #41
Jetcrazy14
Capt. Slow

Fighterer
Jetcrazy14's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:53 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Jetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to all
Default Re: Mwff16 rsvp

I'm planning on rolling in on Friday Afternoon/Evening. Then most likely heading out Sunday afternoon sometime.
Jetcrazy14 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2016, 02:06 AM   #42
scottyp
str8 stoopid

CF Lover
scottyp's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:53 PM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I plan on arriving friday afternoon/evening. I meant to ask, my plus one has traveling dog. Well behaved black lab. Does that present an issue or is it cool to bring her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
festivus
Fuck it, dying of old age sounds boring anyway...

Gunslinger Customs FB page
scottyp is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2016, 07:47 AM   #43
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Thats fine man.

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2016, 09:07 PM   #44
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

My friend doesn't know when he'll be out of work Friday so we're probably going to leave super early Saturday and arrive around 9am again like in past years.

I still need to fix the leaking valve cover on the gsxr. I have all the parts so now I just need to get out to the garage and do it.

The only toy I have to bring is the yz80 which currently bogs down anytime it gets into the powerband. Anyone good with two strokes that I should bring it along so we can get it running and do wheelies up and down the street? I never had any issues until I mixed up some gas for it. Maybe I got the ratio wrong and it's fouling the plug? If people are up for it, I'll bring that and trailer the big bikes out.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2016, 10:25 PM   #45
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

sounds maybe like a power valve issue? They can be installed upside down too.

We can work on it in the shop

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-10-2016, 12:23 AM   #46
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Just put a handful of miles on the 30yr old vanilla cb650 :p Gonna commute on her the rest of the week and next to make sure any other gotcha's are taken care of before the long trip. First time it's been hot enough to burn off the oil from the leaks haha

Anyone in the Detroit area? The company would be nice on the 4 hour trip down Michigan Ave I should probably shoot Kai a pm or a txt (if he has the same number).
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Ahks!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-10-2016, 08:32 AM   #47
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:53 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Carbs all fixed up now?
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-10-2016, 07:21 PM   #48
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Cleaned with new float needles and o-rings on every tube connecting the carbs. Got em synced 85%ish :p It took me 6 hours to get there. Ended up putting 2 stroke oil in my DIY manometer so it was heavier. I'll have a go at it this winter to get it even better and if I have a problem I may just buy vacuum gauges for the job.

Theres something funky with it tho and I'm not sure where. The idle won't drop below 1400ish so I may hook up the bottles again when my throttle cable gets here... Theres a few other niggles, like one of the grips is toast, the LED turns are invisible in daylight, and such
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-10-2016, 08:17 PM   #49
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter View Post
sounds maybe like a power valve issue? They can be installed upside down too.

We can work on it in the shop
Bike ran great until I put a fresh tank of gas in it. Now it won't make any power.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-10-2016, 09:24 PM   #50
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:53 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahks View Post
Cleaned with new float needles and o-rings on every tube connecting the carbs. Got em synced 85%ish :p It took me 6 hours to get there. Ended up putting 2 stroke oil in my DIY manometer so it was heavier. I'll have a go at it this winter to get it even better and if I have a problem I may just buy vacuum gauges for the job.

Theres something funky with it tho and I'm not sure where. The idle won't drop below 1400ish so I may hook up the bottles again when my throttle cable gets here... Theres a few other niggles, like one of the grips is toast, the LED turns are invisible in daylight, and such
How low are you trying to get it to idle? I haven't seen many inline fours that like to idle below 12-1400
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Midwest Fighterfest