Funny quotes from CF.com - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Funny quotes from CF.com

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2008, 02:16 PM   #11
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:12 AM
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Funny quotes from CF.com

wow, I didn't even know I could do that

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-01-2008, 10:29 PM   #12
ZrO-1
Go hard or go home

CF Pimp
ZrO-1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
ZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fslflint View Post
well, she said she thinks the fairings are like the clothes that make the bike "pretty". I told her that I like her better naked too..... funny, she didn't like that.

hhrrmm, maybe I need to work on my tact
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=12493

I am the hooligeek...
ZrO-1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2008, 11:21 PM   #13
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

cmon people, lets get this thing rollin

Quote:
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2008, 10:05 AM   #14
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...038#post221038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtntan View Post
Oh ya...well I watched a squirrel chase my wife across my front yard today and I'll bet you the grin on my face was just as big as yours!

Quote:
RIP brother

Quote:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2008, 10:19 PM   #15
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:12 AM
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

thats right im quoting myself.
http://customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13082

Quote:
Originally Posted by trav72 View Post
Thanks for the Haelo type post. We all know what they look like. Is there something special about this one? For instance.....is it yours?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandler View Post
i dont know what the hell it is. i just saw dirty bars and thought "well id like to take a jizz in the master cylinder" cus it sure is sexy and the master cylinder seemed like a good a place as any.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandler View Post
oh you didnt know ? at alot of state fairs here in the states they have a game where you shoot rubber ducks with a shotgun with bb's. in indiana we just drop our jeans and fire away. im state champion 5 years straight though last year i almost lost it cus some midget in a turtleneck and a cowboy hat was shooting like clint eastwood in dirty harry. ill make it in that master cylinder or my name is creamed duck chandler.
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkvernie View Post
lol

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2008, 05:41 AM   #16
MadMadame
Konichiwa Bitches
MadMadame's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 122
Flipped Off 105 Times in 40 Posts
MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZrO-1
If anyone let me get close enough I would totally stick my dick in a desmosedici. I don't care who was around. I'd pull out my cock and begin humping the nearest hole that was big enough anywhere on the bike. They could arrest me and i'd be smiling all the way to the can.

RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09

MadMadame is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-26-2008, 09:12 PM   #17
mustangkiller
E=MC Vagina
mustangkiller's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:12 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 48 Times in 33 Posts
mustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant future

I should be good. At one time I had a 180 IQ but that was at least 20,000 bong hits ago.

I'm having a hard time typing this right now..

as per smokey74

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=14979
mustangkiller is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-04-2008, 11:44 AM   #18
ROT10
JON E. ROTTEN
ROT10's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:12 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
ROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of light

going to quote myself
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...t=14952&page=4
"You seem like a decent dude, but you post like you are the fucking streetfighter Dahli Lama.
get a grip.
just my .02 pesos"

I have a willingness to take the chance to maybe fuck up something expensive, and try again.
My own personal philosophy, not to be confused with logic.

CLICK ON PIC TO OPEN SLIDESHOW

ROT10 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-04-2008, 11:49 AM   #19
ROT10
JON E. ROTTEN
ROT10's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:12 AM
Flip Offs: 10
ROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of lightROT10 is a glorious beacon of light

I think I'm going to quote myself again

don't get your O.G-STRING in a bunch,I'm just fucking with you. Betcha KNEW I was goinna say that. LOL)

Also a 636 sound kinda like a PIDDLE BIKE, say it isn't true, neg rep to you,
I saw you were riding something else now, I guess EVERYONE starts somewhere

This has been fun, snap at you later "

I have a willingness to take the chance to maybe fuck up something expensive, and try again.
My own personal philosophy, not to be confused with logic.

CLICK ON PIC TO OPEN SLIDESHOW

ROT10 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-05-2008, 02:55 PM   #20
your Voodoo Daddy
CF Pimp
Local Time: 08:12 AM
Flip Offs: 0
your Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of light

mrgixxer makes me .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgixxer View Post
Slow bikes suck hairy sweaty balls.
I am the God of Streetfighters......................Man I can't believe My rant has stirred such a pot o shit as it has....It was just My opinion that the term STREEFIGHTER is thrown around too much
your Voodoo Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following User Says F-U to your Voodoo Daddy For This Post:
u531355 (10-22-2009)

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion