the FUCK YOU thread - Page 101 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2011, 01:34 AM   #1001
Spazpunk
Cpt. Obvious
CF Addict
Spazpunk's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:27 AM
Flip Offs: 60
Flipped Off 30 Times in 10 Posts
Spazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud ofSpazpunk has much to be proud of
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattscout345 View Post
helmets give him a headache he says. Lol
LOL, So will the pavement.

96 bandit build.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecepticonDon View Post
yeah, something that can go 150 mph, but has to be held up with a stick while stationary......is bound to fall over
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson
Spazpunk is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Spazpunk!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2011, 01:40 AM   #1002
jvanguard
KILROY WAS HERE
CF Addict
jvanguard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:27 AM
Flip Offs: 244
Flipped Off 194 Times in 40 Posts
jvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud of

Man for your sake, I hope the little lady didn't get all them bonehead genes her pops has. Wud a triceritops.
jvanguard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived jvanguard!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2011, 09:27 AM   #1003
daytonatrbo
ingamaneer
CF Addict
daytonatrbo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 19 Times in 14 Posts
daytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattscout345 View Post
Says the guy who's had several near death experiences including a 2 week coma, broken bones major head injurys from riding drunk when he was younger. And still wears no gear or helmet when riding, helmets give him a headache he says. Lol
He aint dead yet, so clearly he has a point

Project: Slower than death My F4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
Everyone here is fuckin tops. Big band of mean old cut throat motherfuckers with teddy bear hearts
daytonatrbo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2011, 12:33 AM   #1004
Kaos
SHOWUSYATITS

Kaos's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:57 PM
Flip Offs: 71
Flipped Off 59 Times in 47 Posts
Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

FOOOOOK YOU! I'm selling a car....it's all good...someone rings to come out and look at it...so I go to pus some LPG/Petrol in it..... FUCK! Car wouldn't start. FUCK YOU. Fucking BEM. My other car has the same problem. Not a big deal, got a spare one here....
Get it out, put my foot down for an 80zone..... Gears really thump while changing! WHAT THE FUCK! FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN! Fuckin.
That is fuckin all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybuilt
...i have siad it before do what you realy want and do it today above all have your share of fun causc you will damn shure have your share of the other.
CUSTOM FIGHTERS FOR LIFE!
Kaos is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2011, 11:24 AM   #1005
remove before flight
Noobie
Local Time: 10:27 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
remove before flight is a NOOB

Looks like i might need a new front tyre sooner than i first thought. Seeing as i just left most of mine on the road due to ANOTHER fuck end pulling out on me.

Fucking cunty car drivers!!!
remove before flight is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2011, 11:59 AM   #1006
jvanguard
KILROY WAS HERE
CF Addict
jvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud of

Big Fuck you to my last boss for acting like he didn't know me when I honked and waved. Fucking dick, MAYBE THATS WHY I LEFT you fucking pricks. FUCK YOU WPI. FROM THE TOP DOWN YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING PRICKS.

I feel better.
These people High Fived jvanguard!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2011, 03:16 PM   #1007
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here

Fuck the spineless d-bag that just keyed my truck.
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived eatabullet!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2011, 03:59 PM   #1008
jvanguard
KILROY WAS HERE
CF Addict

^^^^Those pricks.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2011, 08:06 PM   #1009
-Rik-
Weed Burner
Fighterer
-Rik-'s Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:27 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
-Rik- is a glorious beacon of light-Rik- is a glorious beacon of light-Rik- is a glorious beacon of light-Rik- is a glorious beacon of light-Rik- is a glorious beacon of light-Rik- is a glorious beacon of light-Rik- is a glorious beacon of light-Rik- is a glorious beacon of light-Rik- is a glorious beacon of light

fuck my bank account what always is lookin like.. -000XXXXXX
-Rik- is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2011, 11:18 PM   #1010
ed563
Bikes, Bitches and Beer
CF Lover
ed563's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:27 AM
Flip Offs: 167
Flipped Off 381 Times in 52 Posts
ed563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to all

lol

2 in the pink, 1 in the stink
I was born half Pirate
ed563 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum