the FUCK YOU thread - Page 278 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-18-2016, 07:48 PM   #2771
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:34 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Well, how much money?

I have dignity too, but if you're gunna put some commas in that number than I'll consider erasing some.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-18-2016, 07:54 PM   #2772
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:34 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

lol

It's complicated. Money won't uncomplicated it. This is a 20 year old situation that is coming to a head. Reducing the principle of the issue to monetary 'haggling' is just offensive to me.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-18-2016, 07:56 PM   #2773
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:34 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Money talks....

EDIT: Strange that spinning hundo has 2 fronts

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2016, 07:30 PM   #2774
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Fuck you vacuum petcock. KLRs are heavy fucks to push uphill.

You were next on the list. I guess you heard me talking...
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2016, 09:28 PM   #2775
scrappy610
GURU
Senior Fighterer
scrappy610's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:34 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Fuck you kentucky dmv... 500 dollars for a tag after going through hell to get the title transfered from ga and then having to get a damn inspection.

Fuck you Georgia for taking your sweet ass time sending not one, but two seperate titles to two seperate vehicles.

And fuck me for STILL not having a valid tag on the wife's car.
scrappy610 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2016, 10:52 PM   #2776
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:34 AM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Fuck you vacuum petcock. KLRs are heavy fucks to push uphill.

You were next on the list. I guess you heard me talking...
Disabled it on the vtr, just removed the spring.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2016, 11:28 PM   #2777
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2000ad View Post
Disabled it on the vtr, just removed the spring.
Show-off

My diaphragm was a seeper
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2016, 02:01 AM   #2778
Notyetafighter
Fighterer
Local Time: 05:04 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Notyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to all

F*ck you to my guts which keeps tearing apart internally.
And F*ck the scumbag who caused it!!!!
Notyetafighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2016, 04:33 AM   #2779
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:34 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

this is the reason i'm a downer recently

so few weeks ago we decided to go to smash 2016 in estonia. so in the end three of us decided to go with a bit of detour. by three of us i mean my friend Andrejs and girl we both know Linda (met her in early spring, Andrejs and Linda used to work together)
anyway i really wanted to go there with rc36, so mad preperations started for me. and rest of bikes as well, we ended up riding 1100km in two days.

with prepping bikes i had to stay in Riga while Ildze(my girl) stayed in Saulkrasty beach house. Naturally with prepping the bikes i helped Linda with fixing broken plastic (yes that happened at a late evening)

So comes the riding day, naturally i feel kinda bad for abandoning my family in order to do work on bikes. We go to Estonia (keep in mind i wasnt riding bike for 16 days until that point) everybody super happy for a trip. then comes a lot of pics from a trip. everybody is happy, except for Andrejs, he was bummed out the whole trip. mostly because Linda has 900rr and i run VFR, so eventually we run away from him, not willingly. (happened whole trip, he ran out of fuel too)

So i come back from trip, really happy to see my girls. Then two days later Ildze asks me do i want to share someting with her. makes all things weird, makes me feel guilty'n'shit. This is where i realize stuff. She became jealous for the first time since i knew her. this wasnt usualy an issue. I've never been jealous for her, despite she worked at a bar (and we all know how that is) plus she does spend time with some guy friends too. while i usually spend time oily and dirty around bikes and cars.

Se by looking at pics she have this idea that i spelt with her, because (her toughts) she's my perfect girl (witch is not)

it all leads to tears, screaming and arguing. i have a hard time storing up emotions so i either burn things within me or just tend to throw stuff around (try to keep this one rarely)

so in few days it smooths out a bit. Linda works at web shop and they had charged for Ildzes laptop. since i knew she had some work to do i went there for a charger. turns out that was a big NO NO. all ended down to arguing and screaming.

Thing is... i dont feel like i've done anything wrong. Yes Linda is pretty, but not my piece of meat honestly. Yes all the guys are around her, but thatš probably because of bike. I've always been honest, even when my relationships been broken to the point where nothing happens. Now i have a feeling i would be dumped if not for kid.

plus fact neither of my bikes are road legal now. so i cant get my medication of riding

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2016, 04:48 AM   #2780
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:34 PM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Bitches be crazy, man.
Got into it with mine tonight because from my perspective (which I understand isn't necessarily hers, or reality), there's a bit of a double standard going on. When she wants to have "girls night" with her ladyfriends I don't say a fucking thing... I don't care whatsoever, I think it's important to do shit that doesn't involve each other in a relationship... but when I want to go out and drink with my buddies (like tonight), or ride, or do anything that doesn't involve HER, it's a problem. She gets upset and angry with me. Had my buddy waiting outside for me for a good 15 min while her and I argued about it.
Granted, I didn't tell her I was going out tonight because I forgot (TBI, among other shit), which she doesn't seem to believe, but when my buddy showed up at the house and I explained the situation she expected an invite... which she didn't get... and that was bad.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum