the FUCK YOU thread - Page 381 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2017, 04:03 PM   #3801
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:59 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

I almost ordered a pair lf Knox Handroids just cause they look cool until I read several stories about people crashing with them and the palm protector carbon bit had teared off, twice digging into the palm, once almost severing the pinky, so I backed off.

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2017, 04:17 PM   #3802
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:59 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Fuck it all. Just had to re-home my cat... not a cat person, but my heart hurts hearing her cries of confusion as my bitch ex pulled away from the driveway with the feline shit for brains howling bloody murder in the cat carrier. Simply having to do what I did today, capped by my ex saying something about her dating life this soon out of our relationship, has me in a state of mind that I haven't been in for years. I feel like I'm coming apart and the seams right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2017, 04:22 PM   #3803
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:59 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Need a brohug?

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2017, 04:28 PM   #3804
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:59 PM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
Their boots are the bomb, but I honestly like Sidi better
Sidi is what I run for boots. My only complaints are that the vent slider doors don't seem to stay in whatever position I leave them, and the areas I seem to wear down on the most aren't replaceable like the slider portions are though that's probably because mine are intended for track and not street. Otherwise great boots and well worth the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
I almost ordered a pair lf Knox Handroids just cause they look cool until I read several stories about people crashing with them and the palm protector carbon bit had teared off, twice digging into the palm, once almost severing the pinky, so I backed off.
Interesting, hadn't heard that. Well, those are out then. Really didn't like the look anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Fuck it all. Just had to re-home my cat... not a cat person, but my heart hurts hearing her cries of confusion as my bitch ex pulled away from the driveway with the feline shit for brains howling bloody murder in the cat carrier. Simply having to do what I did today, capped by my ex saying something about her dating life this soon out of our relationship, has me in a state of mind that I haven't been in for years. I feel like I'm coming apart and the seams right now.
That sucks man. I hate cats, but losing a pet is always shitty.
Just bear in mind, she's your EX... fuck her and everything about her, just put it behind you.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2017, 04:38 PM   #3805
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOME®

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:59 PM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
She's your ex for a reason. Put that shit behind you

CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2017, 05:23 PM   #3806
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Not trying to pretend I know your situation, but I've seen buddy's say similar things in the past. I hate to hear things like that.

If her moving on this quickly hurts you, don't view it as inadequacy or weakness on your part. If she's able to shift her feelings this easily ( if she can actually have feelings), then you are good to be away from that situation.

I'm not trying to bad mouth your ex. The fact her actions can hurt you means you actually cared, and probably still do. That's not a bad thing. That doesn't make you weak or foolish, it just means she maybe should've tried harder to keep you.

Most of all, don't let your emotions make you do anything stupid. Relationships can hurt like hell, but it's a part of life were supposed to go through IMO. Don't throw in the towel or beat yourself up with "what if's".

Take it easy, Rat. Ride safe. Be smart. Don't quit.

And go get a dog

( secret disclaimer: I miss my old calico, Chevy. Cats ain't all bad)
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2017, 06:22 PM   #3807
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Pretty much time to bust jaws now, don't care if I've known you for 10 minutes or 10 years, you fucking screw me around and I'll rip your head off. Showed up to "work" expecting a check waiting for me. Not a fucking thing, place is closed up for the day in the middle of the work hours (the fuck?). Today can't get much worse. I'm shutting off the phone and the computer at this juncture, heading out to the shop, and forgetting about it all.

Quote:
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2017, 10:55 PM   #3808
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:59 PM
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
Fuck you Aplinestars. Last time I buy your junk.
Spent $230 on these in February 2016... in Colorado we have actual seasons which means snow and whatnot, and I didn't get much seat time in for the first half of this riding season, so these have about 8 or 9 months of actual ride time on them.
Call me crazy but I feel like a glove of such supposed quality, used for the relatively small non-complex action of pulling levers over a 1-2" range, should maybe last a bit longer than this.
contact a*, they repaired a pair of gloves I bought on closeout.
worse they could say is pound salt.
i do have a pair of shorty knox's, definately like the fit and palm sliders.
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-17-2017, 12:11 AM   #3809
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Do what he said. ^^^

My Alpinestars boots lost a buckle. Totally my fault ( slammed a log hiding in some brush), the buckle didn't stand a chance. Sent them an email asking about buying replacements ( I didn't want off brand buckles) and they sent me 8 new buckles for free. I only asked for one, they gave me enough for both boots.

Probably earned me as a customer for life.

Cortech hasn't replied to any of my emails to buy extra bucks from them over the past six months, so fuck them.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-17-2017, 01:18 PM   #3810
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

Fighter of the Month 

Rex, no, I don't need a hug.

Shop is super clean after taking out my frustration on that instead of self destruction, not much left to organize now.

Woke up with fleas all over my legs. Fucking hell it just never ends with those damn things. At least the cat is gone so I don't have that factor in it all. The ex messaged me on facebook this morning and it sounds like the cat is totally flea free, and is pretty happy to have her pug friends again.

My 60T sprocket and bulk chain order can't get here fast enough. I need proper slow wheelies in my life.

Quote:
These people High Fived RatFighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum