the FUCK YOU thread - Page 482 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-06-2019, 06:36 AM   #4811
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:51 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Eek

SECRET SANTA 2019 IS NOW TAKING ENTRIES! (CLICK HERE FOR LINK)
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-13-2019, 12:59 PM   #4812
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:51 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
time to put the 6.5 in your C30?
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
are you buying the salvage back? hows the engine/trans for damage? swap-a-roo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight Everything View Post
This is the way to go. Make that C30 better than ever

Still nothing from insurance on this whole ordeal. I'm not sure I even want to buy it back at this point being that the process of pulling the engine, getting a mechanical pump to ditch the electronics, and then trying to fit it into the C30 (checked out a few swaps, doesn't look like it's worth the incredible level of effort and time most put in, in order to do it) and I think I might just let 'em tow it away and call it a loss. Was a great truck, but, I've found a multitude of manual transmission models across the states for about the blue book value of my work truck. I'm not opposed to just flying out to some distant state and driving a new one home.

Did a ton of work in the shop, C30 is in there where it belongs, and I've got a 4 bolt 350 from a van that I have had turbo plans for years with, a laundry list of parts to buy for the C30 (brakes, patch panels for rusted spots, nickel and dime stuff that runs over budget if it's not thought about from the beginning of a build) so I've pretty much committed myself to building a short run hauler that can still tow a car trailer if the need arises. The diesel truck compensation should put a good dent in the parts list. If I really want to get a proper rig, I'll sell some of the "never gonna sell it" stuff out of my motorcycle collection and fund a big truck, there is plenty out there for cheap... I just need the space to maintain something with 1000lb+ parts.

The old lady is drinking again (I've about had it with her shit, but, now we've got a kid, so this could get messy real quick), I'm at wits end with everything, another winter hell is upon me and I wanted to be out of the snow soaked north 7 months ago. Fuck you "time", you move far too fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum