ITS ALIVE.... - Page 7 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > ITS ALIVE....

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-08-2011, 12:49 PM   #61
Crash
All of the above.

Fighter
Crash's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:30 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Crash is a name known to allCrash is a name known to allCrash is a name known to allCrash is a name known to allCrash is a name known to allCrash is a name known to allCrash is a name known to allCrash is a name known to allCrash is a name known to allCrash is a name known to allCrash is a name known to all
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: ITS ALIVE....

Man that tank/bike has been more colors than charlie the fookin unicorn.

Now lets regain your man cave and get that screamin biotch out on the pavement.

01' ZR7S "Awaiting 2014 Bike Build off"
Crash is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Crash!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2012, 09:07 PM   #62
GDogg007
VS ASS KISS

GDogg007's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 72
Flipped Off 58 Times in 33 Posts
GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Project POT BELLY

Between a recent loss of motivation as well as garage space (Everyone uses it as their private storage). I have decided to scrap this build and begin anew.

Welcome to Project POT BELLY

The idea has always kind of interested me and things have aligned to let me do it. I am caller her Pot Belly because the Kat has always been a bit of a pig. So the plan is to make her fat from front to back.

I will be picking up some inverted forks. Then having new Yokes made so that I can put a rear rim wide enough for a 180 tire up front. Will have block off plates made with the assistance of SSB. Then going to have some minor welding done on the tank to cover up that horrendous gap. Then going out back I am gonna put a SSSA on with a 240 tire out back. Idea behind it being it is gonna like like a bulldozer comin down the road.

Now before yall say OMGZ you caint corner with that. Guys I aint Rossi. I don't drag a knee every day. I ride for fun and enjoyment. Yes I have fun goin 100 but I don't care. If it comes down to it. I will just buy another bike. So I can have my pig and my poker.

This is going to be a major undertaking on my part and I will be going to several folks for their assistance. Also if anyone needs a Katana front end let me know. LOL I will have one for sale. As well as several other parts that are comin off it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
my wife loves me and my kids think i'm a god and that's all that matters
My Build. http://www.customfighters.com/forums...light=GDogg007
GDogg007 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived GDogg007!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #63
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

This is awesom !

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2012, 09:16 PM   #64
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:30 AM
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus

i like where this is headed lance

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ultimate fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #65
Kaos
SHOWUSYATITS

Kaos's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:00 PM
Flip Offs: 71
Flipped Off 59 Times in 47 Posts
Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Yeah I can dig that shit! I already see little old ladies and children wetting themselves in fear... except for one old lady, ravaged by time and brutality, chasing you down the road with her 12G yellin' "I'MA SEND YOU BACK TO HEEEELL SATAN SPAWN!"...
Err, yeah.... Can't wait to see this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybuilt
...i have siad it before do what you realy want and do it today above all have your share of fun causc you will damn shure have your share of the other.
CUSTOM FIGHTERS FOR LIFE!
Kaos is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Kaos!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-21-2012, 12:12 AM   #66
badfish816
Bazinga!
CF Pimp
badfish816's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 347
Flipped Off 301 Times in 61 Posts
badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

PROJECT POTBELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get to it man. love to see this come together.

Damm it all yer tha finest blokes fer sure!Im stickin with you lads through thick and thin, war and peace, good and bad!United we stand as strong a bunchof outcast hooligans as ever stomped this fookin planet! -Robs R. Eater
badfish816 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-21-2012, 12:18 AM   #67
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

ya done yet?

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #68
GDogg007
VS ASS KISS

GDogg007's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 72
Flipped Off 58 Times in 33 Posts
GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Getting the map outlined so that I only do this once. No more getting there and turning around to do it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
my wife loves me and my kids think i'm a god and that's all that matters
My Build. http://www.customfighters.com/forums...light=GDogg007
GDogg007 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived GDogg007!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes