Random thoughts... - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Random thoughts...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 01:47 AM   #11
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp
999 Customs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:57 PM
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 25 Times in 22 Posts
999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Random thoughts...

I asked a chick if she wanted me to munch on the proverbial carpet and she said no.. I guess that's what I get for driving around in a 1972 cargo van......

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
Fuck that. And FUCK YOU, you fuckin fuck... That is all.
999 Customs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 999 Customs!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 02:16 AM   #12
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp
999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
Mmm, vagina. I could go a packet of un-salted natural vagina right about now......
Check the Sig...

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 02:19 AM   #13
Denver
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
Denver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:57 AM
Flip Offs: 365
Flipped Off 415 Times in 238 Posts
Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999 Customs View Post
I asked a chick if she wanted me to munch on the proverbial carpet and she said no.. I guess that's what I get for driving around in a 1972 cargo van......
Badical dude

The Shitmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
If it brokes it brokes.
Denver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Denver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 02:23 AM   #14
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp

Cawabunga...

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 02:24 AM   #15
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp

Cowabunga... I pelled it rite dis tyme...

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 02:26 AM   #16
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp

On a random note, I had some good sex earlier.. Best minute and 12 seconds of my week..

Quote:
These people High Fived 999 Customs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 02:27 AM   #17
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp

Maybe my life... I'm Bob Saget bitch...

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 02:31 AM   #18
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp

Few random thoughts before dinner...

1. Ever go into a corner at 100mph and wonder if your tires are going to hold up ?

2. I had a few pucker factor moments earlier, and if you were wondering, the Kat hits red line at 75mph in 2nd gear...

3. I hate that I don't know how fast I'm going past 180, speedo's should go up to like 300, that way I never run out of numbers..

Quote:
These people High Fived 999 Customs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 02:36 AM   #19
Denver
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
Denver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:57 AM
Flip Offs: 365
Flipped Off 415 Times in 238 Posts
Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Go VIP

The Shitmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
If it brokes it brokes.
Denver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 02:52 AM   #20
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp

I'm broke

Quote:

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion