Made it to FF10 and back - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010

Fighter Fest 2010 Jul 23 - Jul 25, 2010 - Carlisle, PA

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Made it to FF10 and back

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:51 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Made it to FF10 and back

Just wanted to chime in and say that I made the trip to FF10 and back. Besides a broken muffler hanger and a leaking oil cooler the Bandit made the trip easily, not that I plan on taking that long of a trip on it again.

I also want to say that it was good to meet and talk with (in no particular order): Shotgun, Smoker, MadMadame, Halo, Joel, Devin, Phoebe, Gixerman, BigBellyRacing, Wolfman, and any others I meet but didn't get your names.

Later, Doug
Streetfighterkz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2010, 07:19 PM   #2
deathmetaldan
I bang metal
CF Pimp
deathmetaldan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:51 AM
Flip Offs: 47
Flipped Off 43 Times in 27 Posts
deathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Made it to FF10 and back

good to know you made it back in one peice, hope you had fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug View Post
I've provided technical material datasheets and photographic evidence to support my argument. What's yours based on again?
Obviously not experience or you'd know how much shit you're talking.
my death metal virago build (SOLD)
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47594

The Green bastard do over!
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...44#post1156544
deathmetaldan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived deathmetaldan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-26-2010, 08:52 PM   #3
NeverEnough
Yut-Ughhh

CF Addict
NeverEnough's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 30 Times in 25 Posts
NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner 

Yo man! Good to hear ya made it back. I had a HELLUVA crazy trip.... I will be posting up the whole ADVENTURE home later as it will take me awhile to type it all up! But we will have to meet up again sometime and hit up the coshocton area of ohio (one of my favorite places) Good meetin ya though!

YUT-UGHHHh
NeverEnough is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-26-2010, 08:54 PM   #4
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 466 Times in 290 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

nice meeting you too joel

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-26-2010, 09:01 PM   #5
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

Hells yeah

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-26-2010, 09:16 PM   #6
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:51 AM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Good to meet you, too. That's how it all starts.
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-26-2010, 09:23 PM   #7
alloyguitar
That's Mr.Newbie to you.
CF Addict
alloyguitar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 70
Flipped Off 119 Times in 112 Posts
alloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud of

Good to meet you, too, man. Hope to see ya there next year.

-devon
alloyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 12:27 PM   #8
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Glad you made it. See ya next year.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
George Washington

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2010, 05:42 PM   #9
Gixerman
?????????????

Gixerman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 41
Flipped Off 55 Times in 45 Posts
Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Gixerman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Good to meet ya mate
Gixerman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2010, 06:52 PM   #10
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

glade you made it safe... sweet bike BTW

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010