Funny stories from ff 2010 - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010

Fighter Fest 2010 Jul 23 - Jul 25, 2010 - Carlisle, PA

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Funny stories from ff 2010

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #11
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:54 AM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here
Default Re: Funny stories from ff 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellyRacing View Post
Post up any stories of funny stuff that happened when there was maybe only you and a few others around that the rest of us didnt get to enjoy.
Umm... Phoebe???
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-26-2010, 11:06 PM   #12
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Local Time: 06:54 AM
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Wolfman burning Dave's truck out?!?!?
Pictures with PA state police??!?!

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-26-2010, 11:06 PM   #13
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Driving around trying to find dinner with a caravan of bikes and cars.

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fate!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-26-2010, 11:08 PM   #14
SquidVicious
theman themyth thelegend
SquidVicious's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:54 AM
Flip Offs: 154
Flipped Off 97 Times in 58 Posts
SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

i was walking around the area looking for rob and smoker, didnt see rob, and never saw a pic of smoker before so i had no clue what to look for, lol.

i was probally standing next to smoker and didnt even realize it, haha
SquidVicious is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SquidVicious!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-26-2010, 11:09 PM   #15
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

There are also stories that may never see the internet.

Perhaps some can be told in an abbreviated version.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-26-2010, 11:15 PM   #16
u531355
i will forever be useless
CF Addict
u531355's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 30
Flipped Off 14 Times in 13 Posts
u531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

golf course

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
Fast zombies suck

if you didn't piss a couple people off you didn't do something right

2010 buildoff bike: 98 ninja zx6r
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=33849

2011 buildoff bike: 79 gs750e
thread:http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38979
discussion:http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38980
u531355 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived u531355!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-26-2010, 11:16 PM   #17
Smoker
BLACK BELT

What about Roman's MONSTER diesel roost!

Holy fucking shit, I'm glad I wasn't closer to that one. That truck exhaust was only a couple of feet from some people when he lit it off.

I am laughing my ass off right now about this. The giant black exhaust cloud was worse than the storm! I saw one person literally jump two feet in the air from the noise it made.

Simply fantastic.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 12:09 AM   #18
FighterZX6E
Rich
CF Lover
FighterZX6E's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
FighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
I saw Trucker dive into the bushes in front of the Inn, and emerge with a can of paint.

Later, I realized it's all part of his master plan, which not even he can understand.
He had them damn things stashed everywhere. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
There is nothing between you and death at the Isle Of Man.
FighterZX6E is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived FighterZX6E!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 12:10 AM   #19
FighterZX6E
Rich
CF Lover
FighterZX6E's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
FighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdingfate View Post
Pictures with PA state police??!?!
you gotta post that pic up adam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
There is nothing between you and death at the Isle Of Man.
FighterZX6E is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived FighterZX6E!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 12:29 AM   #20
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

how bout this one, nailbomb, cassie, my old lady and i are eating breakfast at the grille and we are waiting for our breakiefast when we over hear two kids making funnies about CF and how they Tagged the Golf course with a Blue Skull and Cross bones and how we should have picked a better color other than blue and how there was a Group if Ten people sitting indian style around a motorcycle...WTF i wanted to grab the lil shit by the throat and tell him soo bad that The Help never talks about the Guest when they are in the same room... tho i didnt ride up on a motrcycle...but the nerve of some people...yeh we tagged the place in blue but ill do what i God damn want to...and as far as the motorcycle scenario i dont remember any idian style motorcycle gangbang goin on

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gsf1200R!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010