Funny stories from ff 2010 - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010

Fighter Fest 2010 Jul 23 - Jul 25, 2010 - Carlisle, PA

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Funny stories from ff 2010

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 03:48 AM   #31
Christ
Winter's comin... :(
CF Pimp
Christ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:01 AM
Flip Offs: 179
Flipped Off 94 Times in 61 Posts
Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Funny stories from ff 2010

LOL. There are other places to stay close by, even though some of them are fairly shitty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBlacken via Facebook
"Aesop's Fables" teaches morality without eternal damnation and contradictions, or a petty, yet all-powerful creator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Can't rush greatness. But you can crash it shortly after finishing it.

I'd like to think that people might open their eyes at some point... instead, I find it more and more likely that I'll just close mine.
-- Christopher Eugene Pettitt
Christ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 07:51 AM   #32
jellyloco
NorthEast Streetfighters

Fighterer
jellyloco's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
jellyloco is really nicejellyloco is really nicejellyloco is really nicejellyloco is really nicejellyloco is really nicejellyloco is really nicejellyloco is really nicejellyloco is really nice

wolfman doing a burnout in the truck is classic.
smoker choking out a poor painted turtle priceless
hearing the pop of the turtle a second time, even more funny.
Romans pink circle wheelies
The mini stunt show in the pavillion
whipping some rad bikes through the woods trying to find food
ej almost being good a 50 racing
all of it was a blast
even the colorfull vodka drinks made me hurt all day but it was fun
you are all like family now and if anybody ever needs anything dont hesitate,
Smoker i will definatly be out to chill its great that we go to show you how we do it out here1

street is gangsta

www.ridingunderinsanity.com
jellyloco is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jellyloco!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 11:54 AM   #33
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:01 AM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

It wasn't 5 minutes after the turtle's demise, and I'm still kind of stunned about the whole thing. I walk out to the parking lot and the first thing I see is Seth, who yells out "What's up Turtle-Killer?"

I had nothing. I just laughed.
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 12:15 PM   #34
sir3rex
Romper Stomper
Fighter
sir3rex's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:01 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
sir3rex is a NOOB

how about the drunk guy tom chugging water because he thought he was still drinking beer.....then posing in pictures and saying "dont lick my ear"! Only to be dragged out of the lodge smiling the whole way!!
sir3rex is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 05:01 PM   #35
rat rambler
Noobie
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
rat rambler is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
What about Roman's MONSTER diesel roost!

Holy fucking shit, I'm glad I wasn't closer to that one. That truck exhaust was only a couple of feet from some people when he lit it off.

I am laughing my ass off right now about this. The giant black exhaust cloud was worse than the storm! I saw one person literally jump two feet in the air from the noise it made.

Simply fantastic.

haha you got smoked
rat rambler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rat rambler!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 05:58 PM   #36
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rat rambler View Post
haha you got smoked
Lol. yeah the FOH/D4L boys leavin in the diesel expedition smoked me out going by, and everyone in the tent laughed, so they got it too! hahah.

two people going nuts with the skully and spray. bout 4 vehicles and 4 bikes as well as many many other things were tagged up.

Phoebe on her FTP Mission all weekend! (fuckin hooligan!)

50 races at the pavillion was one of the funniest things all weekend. EJ losing his clothes for aerodynamics just made it funnier.

saw a sign that said "jersey doesnt stink" . . . that was funny.

how about when the carlisle events guy dropped his fucking camera lens off the top of the fork truck! OMG! i was like oh shit!

OH, and me NOT getting thrown in the pool! Thats right bitch. Endo you owe me some fuggin grips!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 06:02 PM   #37
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post

how about when the carlisle events guy dropped his fucking camera lens off the top of the fork truck! OMG! i was like oh shit!
How about the pallet on a fork lift? I was like WTF is that...ohhhhhh.

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 06:17 PM   #38
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

When the State Boys showed up I never saw drinks dissapear so fast.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
George Washington

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shotgun!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 06:20 PM   #39
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I found a glass from the inn in the bed of Rich's truck Sunday. lol.

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 06:21 PM   #40
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

You should have seen the look on Wolfmans face when the State boys asked for him by name. I yelled out I got your bail. the cop told me I couldn't afford it.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
George Washington

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010